~Chapter 4 Blight Industries~

"Hey princess? How come you were in Terra's greenhouse in the first place.?"

While carrying Alice back into her Room, Darius couldn't help but ask her this question. "Well you see, I woke up and practiced a bit Abomotion magic, when suddenly Hettie knocked on my Door, and then she introduced herself, and we talked, and I showed her my Magic, and then she asked me if I want to meet the other Coven Heads and I said yes. Other Question, where were you?" "I was with Belos, because he has a Task for us." You could see Alice's eyes start sparkling: "A MISSION? FOR US?? YEEY!! What is our Task? And when do we start?!"

Darius dropped Alice off at her bedroom door: "Firstly you go change, I put clothes on your Bed suitable for the Task. After that, we go and get the scouts which Belos prepared, make our Way to the Airship and begin our Adventure.

~On the Airship~

"Prepare to land, we are almost at the destination"

"Darius? Where are we going?" Alice stood at the railing and watched the Boiling Isles fascinated from above. You could see that she has never been on an Airship before. "We are visiting someone You'll see when we get there. Come here, we're landing soon, and I don't want you to fall down." The well-behaved kid she is, Alice immediately made her way to Darius. Away from the railing. 

~Back on the Ground~ 

"Alice, do you see that factory over there? That's where we're going. That is where they make the Abomatons. And our job is to check the prototypes and help correct any mistakes. " "That's so cool," Alice said in amazement as she looked at the large industry. At the entrance of the company was a solidly dressed abomaton who escorted them into the building.

"Covenhead Darius. Welcome to Blight Industries. May I escort you to the testing area?" As they entered the lobby, a middle-aged woman greeted them. "Get lost, Odalia. I know where to go. Scouts, this way." Alice laughed, it was funny Darius' reaction to that woman, but it was mean too: "Darius? Why did you say that? The lady seemed nice..." Alice whispered to the man beside her. Darius looked at her sweetly: "Listen Alice, just because someone seems nice doesn't mean they are. Have you ever seen an Asparasdon? Those pink monkeys may look cute, but they can kill you.

"Alador. You said you have a new Weapon you want to show me?" "Nice to see you too Darius. And yes, I indeed have something for you. Just wait a Minute." Still turned to his workbench, Alador greeted Darius with a tired but friendly voice. After he's done with whatever he did there, Alador made his way to another Table which contained a device similar to a glove. 

"That thing here is what I call the Aboma-DSA. It's not fully done yet, but the prototype is nearly finished. It only needs a few more safety precautions." Alador handed the glove over to Darius, who immediately took a closer look at it. Darius looked at Alador: "Then what are we waiting for? We will test it and take a closer look at the necessary security precautions." 

Authors Note:

The Asparasdon is a species which lives on the boiling Isles, they look like pink cute monkeys. Heavily inspired by the Plumploris.