25.Talking It Out

There is a medical conference in London, and one of the doctors from the hospital was supposed to be present

There is a medical conference in London, and one of the doctors from the hospital was supposed to be present. Originally I had no plans of going there. But after my dear husband's outburst, I decided to go. Initially I was upset, that he assumed such things instead of talking it out. But my mom used say, new relationships are like growing buds. Very fragile and delicate, they need to be treated carefully. There are a lot of things I need to set straight. As soon as I reached there, I went to the hotel he said they were staying at. I know I shouldn't be interrupting him when he is with his friends. But I want him in front of me when we talk about things.

He was surprised when he saw me, he kept blinking his eyes as if to figure out if I'm just a figment of his imagination. He looked so attractive, despite the hangover.

Devil:- you despo human.

'Whatever.'

Arjun:- nice meeting you again beautiful.

I gave him a smile of courtesy. Hottie seems to have realised, I'm actually there. His expressions were priceless 😆.

Devil:- I thought you were trying to be angry with him.

'Of course.'

I saw Sunshine in front of me, I thought I was imagining things

I saw Sunshine in front of me, I thought I was imagining things. But when Arjun talked to her, realisation hit me. She is actually there. That black dress of her's, contrasting her creamy skin. Her silky hair flying due to wind. The plunge of her neckline, giving a slight peak of her cleavage. Making me, impossibly hard with need.

Adi:- hello Bhabhi I'm Adi, Sid's friend.

Sunshine:- nice to meet you.

I looked at her keenly, trying to figure out what was going on in her head. But her expressions gave off nothing, she never lets her guard down. The only consolation was that, she wore the bracelet I gifted.