3.Thinking About Each Other

I was in my office, and I did something everyone does, in 21st century if they like somebody

I was in my office, and I did something everyone does, in 21st century if they like somebody. Yes, I stalked her.

I was surprised to know she is 'The Aanya Raichand' infamous for being straightforward to the point of being rude. She is called as the 'ice queen' thanks to her ever straight face. The only daughter of the Raichand family.

I have searched for all possible information of her on the internet, and beautiful would be an understatement, she was enchanting. I was getting hard, thinking about all the things I would do with her if she is in front of me.

Ok guilty as charged, I can be quite a pervert right?

I officially declareI'm a gone case, believe me I have not done this before. Nor have I felt this kind of a strong urge to have someone so desperately.

But what's with her straight face all the time? I have not come across one picture of her's where she is smiling. I would love to see her smile.

Nevertheless I know it's not going to be easy with her, she is a tough nut to crack. Well, who wants things to be easy anyway. If they are; then where is the fun?

This is going to be one helluva ride.

Ya little did I what I was signing for.

After my stalking business was done, the rest of the day was uneventful. I finished my day's work, and left for home sweet home.

It was in the evening, the men were discussing about business, when suddenly bade papa mentioned about the events in the hospital

He said "we should personally thank the doctor who helped us".

Listening to this Ri continued "you are right papa(dad) she has been of great help. I was completely clueless at that time."

"Who is this girl by the way?" Papa asked.
"Aanya Raichand, from the same Raichand family we have partnership with." Bade papa replied

"We have met Rajnath Raichand and his son but not his daughter. I hardly saw her anywhere." Says Papa.

Ri added "Can you people believe it, she was totally immune to Sid's charm. On top of that she even gave him an earful, for talking rudely with a doctor."