Chapter 2: Dav and Sav

*Davina's POV*
Vancouver Canada
January 5, 2021
11:45 AM

I walked through the apartment door expecting it to be empty sense I flew in so early.

"OH MY GOD HIII!" I hear as I'm being pulled into a giant bear hug. This has to be Savannah, I will be very alarmed if I'm released from the hug and it's anyone else. We pull away, it's Savannah, thank god.

"Hi!" I say with a big smile, "I'm Da-"

"Davina! I know. When Kenny told me we would be roomies I had him tell me your Instagram and I may have stalked you just a bit." We both laugh

"It's totally cool I basically followed and internet stalked this entire cast after I saw season 1 so we're both equally as creepy."

"So glad," she laughs, she really is a ball of giggles and sunshine, "hey! Give me your number and your Snapchat so we can keep in touch if we're ever not home or on set! Also is your sister really Holland Roden from teen Wolf?" I let out a subtle sigh, here we go. "Yeah here's my number and snap, and yeah she is."

"I'm sorry, it must be so annoying having people ask you that all the time, but come on you're gonna tell me it's not also a little cool saying you know Dylan O'Brian AND Tyler Posey?" Okay, she had a point, that is pretty cool. "It can get a little annoying yeah, but I'm also so proud of my sister for everything she's accomplished, she's like my best friend. Also yeah, it is a little cool those two guys are basically like the older brothers I never had. I was unfortunately just stuck with a little brother."

Sav and I talked some more and laughed some more and really got to know each other. She's great! I'm pretty sure we talked for hours before I got a text from Kenny.

Sense we weren't gonna meet up officially till Tomorrow when the rest of the phantoms and Madi where here, Savannah and I decided to explore Vancouver and go get dinner

Sense we weren't gonna meet up officially till Tomorrow when the rest of the phantoms and Madi where here, Savannah and I decided to explore Vancouver and go get dinner. We went to VanDusen Botanical Garden and took pictures of everything and each other. Then went to the mall and did some shopping. And ended it all at a random restaurant we found for dinner.

•••
DavinaRoden4Real just posted a photo!

DavinaRoden4Real:Don't mind me, just flexing on y'all that I have THE cutest roommate

DavinaRoden4Real:
Don't mind me, just flexing on y'all that I have THE cutest roommate. #TheAdventuresofDavandSav
[Tagged: Savannahleemay]

Savannahleemay:
Stop 🥺 no I have the cutest roommate

kennyortegablog:
Glad you girls made quick friends! See you tomorrow!

hollandroden:
Dav and Sav has a nice ring to it, sounds like a podcast or YouTube name!
Savannahleemay:
@hollandroden start a YouTube channel or podcast called Dav&Sav, got it! ✍️

User001:
OMG IS THE PROJECT JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS SEASON 2?!

User004:
If you're on JATP I HOPE you're a ghost

User010:
You better just have a song on season 2
•••

Savannahleemay just posted a photo!

Savannahleemay:So excited to welcome this cutie to the JATP fam (she's also my roommate, how lucky am I?) Thanks for spending the day with me! Can already tell we're gonna be bestie! ❤️[Tagged: DavinaRoden4Real]

Savannahleemay:
So excited to welcome this cutie to the JATP fam (she's also my roommate, how lucky am I?) Thanks for spending the day with me! Can already tell we're gonna be bestie! ❤️
[Tagged: DavinaRoden4Real]

Themadisonreyes:
She didn't need to pop off like that! Can't wait to meet her!

Isaiahroden:
You don't need to lie to the internet, she's not cute.
DavinaRoden4Real:
Mom should have stopped having kids after me.

DavinaRoden4Real:
Such a good day! Just a years worth of good days to go!

owenjoyner:
She looks fun, can't wait to be awkward around her.

User020:
Sav you're so cute! Can't wait to see season 2!

User006:
If I see Charlie or Owen simping over her I'm gonna be so mad

User007:
How is she so perfect?

•••

We got back home around 10 pm, so I decided to try and FaceTime my siblings, so to hold up to what I already said I would do. Thank god for Group FaceTime calls by the way, weirdly a life saver.

"Do you know what time it is here?!" They both say in a grouch unison tone.

"Yes, is midnight where y'all are....look you didn't have to answer, but I did say I would call."

"......solid point." Isaiah chimes in while sitting up in his bed.

"So. How was your first day in Canada! I saw your post about your roommate. Looks like you're having fun already!" Holland asks

"First day was good! We didn't do anything work related because not everyone's here but we start tomorrow!"

"You nervous youll screw up?"

"Shut up Isaiah!" Holland snaps "shes gonna crush it, shes probably the most talented out of all of us!"

"Well that's just not true." Isaiah and I say at the same time. I shoot him a dirty look threw the phone.

"Hey you point those daggers somewhere else. You know it's all love here. Just doing my job as annoying baby brother."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm gonna go to bed now. I'll keep y'all updated through out this whole experience. I love you. Bye!"

"Bye Dav!" The two say before hanging up.

I climb into bed drifting off to sleep wondering what is in-store for me on this journey.