Part Uno

Laila Rose POV:
"Laid up, got me thinkin', babe
Tell me if you with it 'cause I'm with it, babe
I haven't heard from you in a minute, babe
Just tell me what to do when I hit it, babe"

My girls and I all sang in unison as "go crazy" by Chris brown and Young thug blasted through the speakers in the house. The house had three stories and I'm pretty sure it's an air bnb. It was loud, crowded, and the air was filled with a smoky scent accompanied by the smell of musk. It was unpleasant but tolerable I mean it is a party.
It's Saturday night and my homegirl Yvette invited me to a house party that one of her "coworkers" was throwing.
Yvette is a drug dealer
Anything you need I guarantee she got it. Need perkys she have it. Need Maryjane she on it. "I'm in love with the coco" Need a lil powder the bitch already on the way to deliver it to ya.
Damnea everybody in Houston that knows Vette know that she deals. Even though she may be the sweetest person you'll ever meet trust me the girl is not scared to put a bullet in someone who even look like they thinking bout' crossing her. And that's why she my right hand.
Vette is only 5'4 but the way people get nervous around her you'd think her lil chocolate midget self stood 6 feet
I had a long week between my boss being on my ass every 5 secs, my mom constantly calling, and my boyfriend Jay coming home late almost every night. I really needed this night out to just let loose.
My girls Ivy, Kennedy, Rubi, Yvette, and my bestie Natalie already know I'm a little stressed since I sent hella messages in the group chat complaining all week. And now they are determined to make sure I have fun tonight.

"Everybody think you shy but I know you a freak Lil' baby" I sang out loud.

Maybe a little bit too hard but at this point I didn't care.
I was already 6 shots of Henny, and 3 cups of Crown and Coke in. So to say I was feeling every word of the song would be an understatement.
I lifted my red solo cup in the air as I continued to sing all the lyrics.
That was until someone bumped my arm causing me to almost drop my drink and lose my balance
"Damn Bitch you ain't see me standing here" I quickly stated through gritted teeth.

The tall skinny woman stopped her movements and smacked her lips as she eyed me up and down. She then flipped her long black hair as she turned to walk away.
A few strands of her hair brushed against my face and for a split second I forgot that I was drunk.
I reached my handout to grab a fist full of her hair but Natalie quickly pulled me back by my waist causing me to miss the fair skinned woman's hair by a few merely centimeters.
I turned around quick to be face to face with Natalie
"Wtf Nat that bitch just slapped the hell out of me with her hair and she almost made me waste my damn drink she need her ass beat" I scoffed

"Calm yo ass down Lai her hair barely even touched your drunk ass" Natalie laughed

The other girls also laughed except for Vette

"You want me to shoot her ass Lai" Yvette asked her tone was soft but the look she gave let me know she was serious.

"Oh hell nawl" Ivy screeched

We all turned to look at her
We were standing near the granite island in the kitchen.
Mostly because that's where the drinks were, but also because we had just finished dancing in the crowd about 10 mins ago and we were all hot as hell from all that damn body heat.

"Vette you bet not pull out no damn gun at this party. This is a DRUG DEALERS party! Do you know how many gang members are probably here? Oh nahh I cannot get shot I got an exam in the morning and y'all already know my boyfriend don't like me on this side of town anyways" Ivy ranted.

The girls and I all glanced at each other then back at Ivy and bust out laughing.

"Biiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhh" we all said at the same time