Chapter 7

A/N ** Wow it's been two months the last time I update and finally I find an inspiration to write again 😊 ... Sorry if I take so much time to update, but I'm so thankful to my readers that is asking when I'm going to update so here it is... Hope you enjoy reading 😘
.
.
No Proofread

~~~~

"Can you please stop walking back and forth? You're making me dizzy.", Seungyoun irritatedly said to Yibo.

"B-But—", before Yibo could finish Seungyoun cut him off.

"He'll definitely come, he promised you, right?", Seungyoun assured him and led him in the near couch.

Today is the UNIQ'S comeback concert also their first anniversary, this is the most awaited day for their fans. Loud soaring voices can be heard, cheering for them even if it's still have half an hour before the concert starts. Every members are nervous, it's like just their debut, concerned if they will perform their performance well, but they're excited at the same time because they will be with their fans again.

But Yibo is just feeling uneasy, he know that he can perform well but, not seeing Zhan make him feel anxious. It's been a month since the last time they saw each other, Yibo is busy for their comeback and Zhan is in out of town for his business. Zhan said that he have something important to do and promise that he will be back and watch their comeback. Yibo have been contacting Zhan but he was out of reach, he also message him but he didn't get any response from the other.

The concert starts with Yibo out of focus as he keep on thinking Zhan, but he slid off all that thoughts and focus on their performance, he don't want to disappoint their fans just because of his own problem. The performance go smoothly and its nearing it's end but still Yibo keep on glancing on that particular VIP sit that is still vacant, hoping that the person he's waiting will occupied that sit.

It's already their last song to perform, and Yibo already gave up on Zhan's promise that he will watch him. His heart clenched. This is the first time Zhan broke a promise to him, 'I hate you, Zhan-ge'.

The concert end with them bowing to their fans. Seungyoun glance at Yibo and notice his condition, he was slightly teary eyed and softly sobbing. Seungyoun chuckles and slightly grip Yibo's hand. Yibo look at him.

Seungyoun whisper, "He's there".

Yibo's brow twitch, but look at the specific sit. There he saw the person he's waiting, smiling to him ear to ear, showing its adorable bunny teeth that he missed so much, it's his Zhan-ge. His face glow up after seeing Zhan, yet he avoided it's gaze and hide the forming smile on his lips.

___________

"Congratulations to us!!", UNIQ shouted when they arrive to their dressing room. They formed a group hug, they were giggling while jump in a circular motion. They can't explain how much happiness they are feeling right now because of their successful concert. So much joy are all plastered on their faces. They were so emitted to what they're doing when a knock interrupted them.

Wenhan attend it. Zhan greeted him, that was holding a bouquet of flowers. Zhan congratulate them for the successful concert. The UNIQ members thank him except Yibo, who is avoiding eye contact to Zhan.

Sungjoo, Seungyoun, Wenhan and Yixuan knowingly look at each other. They can feel the  tension between Zhan and Yibo.

So Yixuan hesitantly said, " We— We'll go first... We will just wait for you outside.", he excuse and dragged the other three outside.