Prologue

Yibo have just arrived at his boyfriend's (Xiao Zhan)  birthday party venue by the help of Zhan's driver. He was wearing an all white suit partner with also white shoes, as per request of Zhan. Looking outside, he saw Zhan's older sister, Xuan Lu. She was wearing an elegant cream lacey short sleeve champagne gown.
She wave and smile sweetly at him after he got out of the car and go towards her.

"A-bo, you look so dashing tonight"

"Only tonight shijie?", Yibo ask while pouting.

Xuan Lu chuckle and pinch his cheek.

"Of course your always dashing, A-bo, that's why Zhanzhan love you at first sight and love you more after knowing you."

Yibo flushed red after hearing that. He and Zhan have been together for five years now. Even though, Xiao Zhan always said that for five years he love him from the very first time he lay his eyes on him, he still couldn't help but got shy.

He just smile to conceal his embarrassment.

"Let's go inside, Zhan is already waiting for you."

Xuan Lu held his wrist guided him inside. He and Xuan Lu open the doubled door venue. After opening, he was greeted by a long hallway, there's a white carpet with white roses scattered, both sides are have aligned chairs and also arrange white flowers on the side. Across him,to the long hallway, he saw a man wearing a black suit, holding a microphone. Yibo can't be mistaken, it's his man, Xiao Zhan, smiling to him ear to ear, showing his adorable bunny teeth.

"Yibo. Honey. Sweetheart. Darling. BoBo. Bo-di", Zhan called out and pause for awhile and started walking towards Yibo.

"First of all, I want to thank you for coming to my life. For fulfilling that empty piece inside my heart. My life became upside down after seeing you for the first time and fall for you from the very beginning. I know it's absurd but it's my heart who crazily beat only for you and only you who can make my heart like that." Zhan chuckle, still walking towards him, looking at him straight to his hazel eyes. Looking through him are the beautiful dark orbs of Zhan, those orbs that giving him sincerely and pure love. He broke the eye contact and noticed that Xuan Lu is no longer beside him, he is the only one in the entrance. He scanned the place and now notice his parents with a teary eyes, his and Zhan's friends.

"You change me BoBo, I am no longer that Playboy that always fool around with girls and boys heart. Since I met you, you change my whole being by your kind and pure heart. Change that to a positive way and made me a better person." Zhan stop infront of Yibo and look directly to his eyes.

"We have been together for five years, and I don't think that I can still live without you. I can't imagine my life without you beside me. So, I think this is the right time to make you officially mine and live with you for the rest of my life."

Zhan kneeled down infront of Yibo. Taking out a dark blue box, open it and position it infront of Yibo.

"Wang Yibo, my Bo-di, will you be my life time partner, my soulmate for the rest of our lives?" Zhan took a deep breath and continue.

"Wang Yibo, will you marry me?"

On the other hand, Yibo is shock and couldn't believe on what is happening. He's having a mixed emotions, he's happy because Zhan, the person he love is proposing to him, but couldn't because of one certain reason. Unconsciously, a warm liquid gushed out his eyes. Seeing this, Zhan immediately stood up and wipe his tears away. Zhan caress his cheeks and held his chin to make him look at him. Their eyes met again and Yibo can saw to the other eyes that he is waiting for his response.

"Bo-di", Zhan called him in a soft gentle voice.

"I-i.... I ... Zh-.... I-im sorry, Zhan-ge", he voice out. Removing zhan's hands on his face, take a step backwards and turning his back to Zhan. He run to the exit. He heard their friends calling him, especially the love of his life, begging him to come back. He didn't know what got onto him but he's sure for one thing,

He's not ready yet.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: English is not my language and I don't have a wide English vocabulary, that may cause of repeated of words, wrong grammar and wrong use of words.So, feel free to correct me :D

Please vote and comment on my story  ;)