PART - 3

Next day,

Roshni reached Aman's office. Everyone wished her as she was Aman's buisness partner. Khanna directed her to Aman's cabin. She knocked at the door.

Aman - Come in.

Roshni enter's the cabin. Aman didn't saw her as he was facing another side and checking the files.

Roshni - Good morning Mr.Khan.

Aman recognised her voice and turned. He was lost in her as she was looking really beautiful in black floral dress with pencil heels and her hair curls with a litle bit of makeup. He came back into his senses as she snapped her fingers in front of him bringing him back.

Aman - Oh sorry! Good morning Ms. Ahmad.

Roshni - Dekhiye Mr. Khan hum dono jaante hai ki ye project kaafi lamba chalega to aap please mere saath formal mat hoyie hum saath friends ki tarah bhi to kaam kar sakte hai na. To aap mujhe Roshni hi bulayiye.

Aman - Ji yes! To thik hai Roshni to hum kaam start kare???

Roshni - Ji yes Mr.Khan.

Aman - Dekhiye Roshni aapne hi abhi kaha ki formal hone ki zaroorat nahi hai to aap bhi mujhe Aman hi kahiye.

Roshni - Ji no, main aapko Aman bulaungi to mujhe odd lagega. Ok to main aapko khanbaba bolungi. Ji yes, khanbaba.

She jumped in excitement

Aman - Khanbaba! Ye kaisa naam hai.

Roshni - Agar aapko nahi pasand to main nahi bolungi. It's ok.

She becomes upset. Aman felt bad.

Aman - Ok to aaj se aap mujhe khanbaba hi bulayiye.

Roshni becomes happy and she hugged him in excitement. Unknowingly he also hugged her back. After sometime they realised their position. They become awkward.

Roshni - Sorry... Wo..main..wo

Aman - It's..ok..

Roshni - Chaliye kaam shuru karte hain.

Aman - Ji chaliye.

They started working together. Aman taught her many things. In between they had many eyelocks due to which they became awkward.
LIKE THIS A MONTH PASSED AND THEIR BOND BECAME STRONGER. THEY WERE LIKE BEST FRIENDS. THEY BOTH WERE FALLING FOR EACH OTHER BUT DIDN'T REALISED. THEY BOTH TOOK IT AS ATTRACTION. THEY DIDN'T REALISED WHEN THEY FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.
ONE FINE DAY,
They both were so involved in work that they didn't realised that it's already evening and everyone left to the office. They both were alone in the office and it was time for closing. The guard didn't noticed them and he closed the office.

Roshni - Khanbaba dekhiye na kitna time ho gya aur hume pata hi nahi chala.

Aman - Are haan Roshni office hours khatam ho gye hain lagta hai sab ghar chale gaye. Chaliye sab wrap up karte hai aur phir hum bhi chalte hai main aapko drop kar deta hu vaise bhi raat ho gayi hai. Main driver se kehkar aapki gadi kal subah aapke ghar pahuncha dunga.

Roshni - Ji thik hai khanbaba.

They packed their belongings and we're about to open the door but the door was locked.

Roshni - Khanbaba ye darvaza kyu nahi khul raha hai??

Aman - Pata nahi Roshni aaj tak to aisa kabhi nahi hua.

Then Aman thought something.

Aman - Oh shit ! Lagta hai guard door band karke chala gya. Shayad use laga ki sab ghar chale gaye. Usne hume notice nahi kiya.

Roshni - Oh no! Ab hum kya karenge???
Abbu ko mere fikar ho rahi hogi ek to main already late hu aur ab ye.

Aman - Ab hum kuch nahi kar sakte aaj raat hume yahi rehna hoga. Aap abbu ko call kar kar bata dijiye main bhi apni ammi ki call kar deta hu.

Roshni - Ji.

They both called in their homes and explained the matter. All were relaxed because they both were together. Ahmad's and the Khan's both families knew that they both love each other but didn't realised. They were happy because they both were together. All hoped that they might realise their feeling for each other.
After the call they both came to each other.

Aman - Roshni yaha par ek room hai hum vaha reh sakte hai.

Roshni - Ye to bohut achi baat hai ki yaha par ek room hai atleast hume raat sofe par baith kar to nahi bitani padegi.

Aman - Ji! To chale.

Roshni - Ji.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aman - Vo raat main kabhi nahi bhul sakta Roshni. Ek to him office mein locked the upar se kuch khaya bhi nahi tha.

Roshni - Ji yes! Aur us din aapne prove kar diya tha ki aap pure ke pure brainless hai.

Aman - Are usme meri kya galati thi. Aap mujhe kyu suna rahi hain. Aapko bhi to bhook lagi thi na to main jo arrange kar paya maine kar diya.

Roshni - Bas bas pata chala mujhe agle din ki aapne kaisa arrangement kiya tha.

FLASHBACK
(In next part)

What happened that night?? What was the arrangement done by Aman?? Will they be able to realise their feelings for each other???
KEEP READING "DESIRE'S PLAY"
REGARDS
PLEASE IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES...