Prologue

3rd P.O.V

Makato was your average teenage boy,who had friends, a good small business that he worked hard on, and good grades. Makato never asked anything from anyone as he was a prideful person and always wanted to work towards what he wanted but he was always happy to help someone in need no matter it be friends, family, or foe. He always had a kind heart and soul. His friends laughed at his jokes and his family loved him and he had the most adorable little sister. He honestly can't even count how many suitors came to court her. He loved all them with all his heart and soul but that's until one day everything would come to ruin.

Makato P.O.V

I was standing at front gate of my school waiting for the rest of my friends to come out so we can hangout. Lately I haven't been able to go out much as my parents have been trying to talk me into handing over my company so them and my sister could manage it better. My company is fine without them in it, my employees love me and we all get along even though they are older than me. Everytime they try to bring the subject up I completely dismiss it and walk away. As it is now I feel like they gave up so I'm happy about it.

"Aye Makato!" Jared yelled

(A/N: I'm not describing because they are temporary characters and also I'm just lazy😅)

All of my were walking with Jared as they came.

"Hey guys! What do you guys want to do now?" I asked.

All of them looked at each other until they faced me.

"Sorry bro but we all got to go home our parents are having us do something" Jared said.

I was sad that we couldn't hangout but I instantly brightened up whenever there's next time.

"Oh alright. I guess there's always next time!" I said

They reluctantly Nodded and we went our separate ways

-Time Skip-

I had arrived at my house and I wasn't surprised when I saw my parents car infront of it. Just when I thought they given up but I was wrong unfortunately. I walked inside my house and looked around to see my parents were looking at me with smug smiles on their faces. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this. I walked up to them as they stood up off my couch.

"If your here to ask for the company again you already know the answer Mom,Dad." I stated as I made my way into the kitchen only to be cut off by them.

"Oh Makato dear we aren't here to ask." My mother said

"You aren't?" I asked confused

"Oh no son we aren't here to ask..... We're here to show!" He said as he brought out a sheet of paper in front of me.

When I saw the paper I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a contract saying that I transferred my assets to them. What shocked me more was that it had my signature. I looked at the contract and them in shock. How could this happen I don't remember signing anything except?! I looked up again at them when I figured out how they got it. My lawyer had sent me a bunch of documents that I had to sign and they're were some I didn't pay attention to as they were all the same.
I was betrayed by someone I trusted.

"You bribe him didn't you" I said as my eyes shadowed my eyes.

"Oh my boy don't take it to heart at least you'll still have this house. Yo should've gave it to us when we asked." He said as they walked pass me and towards the exit.

"Oh also one more thing. You are no longer apart of our family so don't go using the Itsuki name anymore" he said as him and mother left me alone.

When they left all I felt was Rage, Sadness, Betrayal,Madness. But I mostly felt depressed. I then plop down on my couch and cry away.