Chapter 4 A Date Goes Wrong

Makato P.O.V

After that whole fiasco, Kalawarner and Raynare were now my lovers. I don't know what those girls did but whenever I asked what they were talking about Raynare and Kalawarner would shiver and hold on too each for dear life mumbling something that I didn't hear. But it didn't matter right now. I was worried about how Issei would react to the break up tomorrow. Raynare told me that she was doing this because she was commanded to kill him since he could be a threat to their masters plan. When I asked what's their plan she told me that it was to get a sacred gear from a nun who was coming to town later this week. Now normally I wouldn't interfere with the supernatural as I just want to live a quiet life with my love ones and fight from time to time with people but I can't just let a innocent nun die. So I told her and Kalawarner to stay undercover and tell me when the nun arrives and Issei doesn't have to die. They agreed and we're about to leave until they came back and stole a kiss from me which I returned and gave them a mark that would tell me when they are in danger like my mark. They smiled at me and went back to their base. With that I joined the girls in bed as they snuggled against my body and we all went to sleep.

-Time Skip-

It was now the say of the Date. I had decided that I would go there I just so I can make sure that nothing goes wrong. I  changed my hair color to with the help of my incubus Magic and made wore some assassin type clothing that Lilith said would make me look cool.

 I  changed my hair color to with the help of my incubus Magic and made wore some assassin type clothing that Lilith said would make me look cool

I took and went out the door. The girls told me they would just stay at home since if I do get into any trouble I could just use some of my magic to get rid of them. Soon I was using my Shadow Dragon God Magic to scurry through the street without commotion. When I arrived at the meeting point that Raynare said she was meeting him at I saw Issei standing there waiting for her. So I hid in his shadow for the time being. When Yumma or Raynare arrived they set out on there little date. I kinda felt bad about the whole situation but at least he was enjoying the date. But I can see him staring at her chest from time to time making it seem like he was trying to not pay attention to them. I chuckled at him as this guy had Good heart it was just his pervertedness that gets in the way. But you are who you are. When they were walking towards the park I felt two presence that were watching them. One was a Devil,but it smelled like a cat. The other was a Fallen Angel. When we arrived at the park. Yumma and Issei had just finished there talk about something I didn't pay attention to.

"Thanks Issei I really enjoyed the date today." Raynare said

"I'm glad you did, this is my first time taking a girl out." He said with a smile that was actually sincere.

"Issei I have something I want to tell you" she said.

"Yumma you don't have to tell me I already know" he said with a smile

"You.. do?" Me and Raynare both asked.

"Yeah your breaking up with me right?" He said so bluntly that I almost came out of his shadow.