《Chapter 39: Cuddles》

~I need one of those long hugs where you kinda forget whatever else is happening around you for a minute.~

Haven's pov:

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting them to the lights of the room. The room was dimmed but it still hurt my eyes. Even my head hurts.

I looked around me and I instantly recognised the room.

He saved me...

I turned my head to my left side and saw Blaze sleeping on the desk chair. He had his elbow on the table, his knuckles against his temples and his neck bent in a really uncomfortable way.

I really wanted to pee...

I try to sit up but groaned as my body ached. I wasn't even able to lift my body a few inches away from the bed.

What the heck!

"You're awake,"

I looked at Blaze and he was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"Y-yeah," my voice cracked.

"Do you want some water?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I need to use the bathroom, can you help me get up?" I asked and he nodded. He stood up and walked closer to the bed. He put one of his arms under my back and he pulled me up in a sitting position.

I wrap my arm around his neck and swing my leg over the edge of the bed. I used him as a support to stand up.

"Can you walk?" He asked and I shrugged.

I removed my arms from his neck and he removed his arm from my back. I took a step ahead and literally fell in his arm. Thankfully he caught me on time.

"My legs feel like jelly." I absent-mindedly said.

"I guess that's one of the side effects of the drug they gave you." Blaze said and I looked at him.

"I need to use the bathroom though," I told him.

"Alright," Before I could say anything else, his other arm wrapped around my thigh and he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck so that I don't fall.

He made his way to the bathroom and put me back on my feet once we were near the toilet.

"Thank you," I told him.

"I'll be by the door, call me once you're done," he said and I nodded.

When we walked out, I did my business. I stood up, holding the counter and forced myself to take a few steps ahead. I don't like feeling this helpless. I sighed in relieved when I was able to reach the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror before washing my face.

I dry my face with a towel and used the wall as support as I walked toward the door. I opened it and I was instantly met with Blaze.

"Didn't I tell you to call me?" He asked.

"I'm good," I shrugged.

"Nope, you're weak and you need rest." He pointed out. He wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me toward the bed. He made sure to take small steps so that I don't fall again.

I sat down on the bed, leaning my back against the headboard.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll get you some food," he said before grabbing his phone and making his way out. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on the clock over the desk.

It was 2:30 am!

Where was he going to get food at this hour? I didn't even have my phone with me so that I could call him and tell him that I wasn't that hungry. I sat on the bed for a few minutes before he walked back into the room.

"Where did you get that?" I asked looking at the plate. There were three sandwiches.

"Somewhere," he replies briefly. I grabbed the plate from him and he walked to the other side of the bed. He laid his back on the bed, his legs pressed against the edge of the bed.

"Eat," he told me.

"So mind telling me what I missed?" I asked as I grabbed one of the sandwiches. He started to tell me everything that happened when I was unconscious... How his dad help them, how he finds me on the bed...

I finished eating halfway and put the plate on the bed's table. Blaze let out a yawn, his hand covering his mouth.

"You should sleep," I told him.

"I'm fine," he said, "besides if I have to sleep I'll have to go upstairs and you'll be left here alone."

Oh

"You can lay here if you want," I suggested patting the space beside me and he looked up at me.

"I don't think you'll be able to control yourself if I laid there," He said a slight smirk forming on his kissable lips.

"How about you laid here and we will see?" I shrugged innocently.

He pulled himself up and I watched as his hand went to the hem of his t-shirt pulling it over his head leaving him in only his sweatpants.

Don't look at the abs, don't look at the abs... fuck I looked.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What you told me?" He said in a duh tone. He pulled the blanket down and made himself comfortable on the bed. I turned off the lamp on the table before I laid back down, pulling the blanket over me.

"What would you do if I kiss you again?" I heard him asked.

"You want to kiss me?" I asked smiling.

"Not the answer to my question." He pointed out.

"Not the answer to my question," I mimicked him.

"How are you feeling?" He suddenly changed the topic.

"My body hurts but I don't feel as weak as I felt when I woke up earlier," I replied. Thanks for the food.

There was a long silence and I thought that he fell asleep but then he talked," Wanna cuddle?"

"Can't turn down this offer, now can I?" I said as I scooted closer to him. I felt his arm wrapped around my body, gently pulling me closer by his side. I wrapped my arm around his naked torso, my head on his shoulder. His hand rested on my waist, rubbing his thumb on my skin.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over again.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah