Chapter 22

"That's it for the second stage, time to move onto the third!" You heard Present Mic yell.

You got up and walked out to the field as Present Mic introduced you guys.

"We have Iida in class 1-A against Y/N in class 1-A!" Present Mic yelled.

"Miss Y/N, I ask of you to please not explode my engines." Iida said before starting.

"I wasn't planning on it." You said with a smile.

"Now, I will push you out!" Iida said as he quickly ran towards you.

You panicked and exploded the area below you, shooting yourself into the air.

You watched from the air as Iida's speed accelerated and failed to slow down in such a short period of time, as a result, he ran out of bounds.

"Y/N wins again!" Present Mic shouted as the crowd cheered.

Didn't expect that, that was just plain luck.

You thought as you walked to the side, there was no point of going back when you're up next anyways.

You watched Bakugou's fight as you stood there in shock.

"Bakugou wins! Now let's start the final fight!" Present Mic yelled as you walked onto the field.

"I don't want to fight you." You said as he walked up to you.

"We have Bakugou from class 1-A against Y/N from 1-A." Present Mic said.

You felt a knot forming in your stomach as he looked at you.

You'd be a monster if you hurt the person you cared about.

You heard in your head as you looked around.

"You better not hold back." Bakugou said bluntly as he rolled his arm.

You took a deep breath and pushed the voice out of your head.

"Go Y/N!" You heard from the crowd, you felt like that voice gave you the power and confidence to win.

You jumped on Bakugou, twisting his arms back.

"You-Bitch-" Bakugou said as he struggled.

You felt his palm warming up so you aimed his blow at his lower back. When he released an explosion you jumped, so you didn't fly with him.

Please be out of bounds, please be out of bounds...

You chanted in your head as the dust blew away.

You saw Bakugou against the wall, holding his lower back.

"Y/N IS THE WINNER!!" Present Mic screamed as the crowd started cheering, as you fell backwards on the ground.

I won...

~~|~~

After handing out awards it was getting dark, so you went and changed before heading home.

As you were walking home your mom called.

"Hello?" You said as you answered.

"HUNNY! IM SO PROUD I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING!" Your mother screamed over the phone, causing you to laugh.

"Thanks mom." You said as you unlocked the front door, putting your stuff down.

"Tell me all about it tomorrow, I have to get on a business call." Your mother said as she hung up.

You ran upstairs and changed into a sweater with shorts underneath but you could barley see them.

As you headed downstairs your front door opened, revealing a tall man.

"Who are you? Get out of my house!" You said as you reached for your bat behind the front door.

"You looked so hot on the Sports Festival, even with all that sweat." The man said in a low seductive voice.

Before you could grab the bat he grabbed your hands, pinning you to the wall.

"Get off of me!" You shouted as he looked down at you, his eyes were full of lust.

He moved in and kissed the side of your neck as you kicked him in the gut.

"Paralyzed." He said as your body stopped moving.

"What the fuck did you do to me." You said as you tried to move but it didn't work.

"My quirk allows me to control a person whenever I kiss them,  doesn't matter where. It only lasts 10 minutes though so let's make this quick." He said as his hands started to travel down your body.

"I suggest you get the fuck out before I blow you to ashes." A voice said, causing him to look.

You saw Bakugou standing there with his arms crossed, he looked pissed.

"If she wants to leave then she can." The guy said with a smug smile.

"No she can't, because of your fucking quirk. This is your last warning." Bakugou said in a low tone.

The man ignored him and started sliding his hands up your shirt.

Before the man touched your bra, Bakugou blasted an explosion at him, sending him flying to the back room.

You felt your body get lose again as you relaxed.

Bakugou grabbed your bat and started walking to the back room.

"Wait outside for me." Bakugou said as he entered the back room.

You didn't argue with him because he sounded like he was about to kill someone. So you walked outside and waited for him.

"Let's go, he's out cold." Bakugou said as he started walking to his house.

"I'll call the cops to come get him, are you hurt?" Bakugou said as he turned to you.

You shook your head, still trying to process what he said.

"Start locking your fucking door, who knows what would've happened if I didn't see him entering your house." Bakugou said as he opened his front door.

"Welcome home! Oh hello Y/N, what are you doing here?" Bakugou's mom said.

"She's staying the night, someone broke into her house and I don't trust her there alone even with the bitch out cold. If you want to call the cops to go get him, he's at her house." Bakugou said as he pulled you close to him and walked down the hallway.

His mom nodded and headed towards the phone, starting to call someone.

"Here's the guest room." Bakugou said as he opened the door.

"I'm probably going to keep you here for a few nights, just letting you know." Bakugou said as he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him, leaving you alone in your temporary room.

You stood there for a minute trying to process everything.

What just happened.