Chapter 32

Where is he?!

You thought as you continued to run through the thick gas.

It wasn't long until you ran into someone else, causing you to fall again.

"Y/N, are you ok?" A voice said, you looked up to see Midoriya in Shoji's arms, he looked terrible.

"I'm fine, what happened to you?!" You exclaimed as you watched the gas fade.

"Long story, I'll explain later. We have to find Kacchan." Midoriya said as you took off your gas mask.

"I know, I've been looking for him ever since I heard villains were after him." You said as you rested your hands on your knees, catching your breath.

"LIGHT! SOMEONE WE NEED LIGHT!" You heard someone scream.

You looked over to see Dark Shadow consuming Tokoyami.

You quickly looked over and exploded the tree next to them, creating some light they could use.

You watched as Dark Shadow faded away and Tokoyami fell to his knees.

"Are you ok?" You asked as you ran over to him.

"I'm just fine, Dark Shadow got out of hand." Tokoyami said as he stood up.

You looked up to see the trees above you were being lit into a blue flame, that's when you heard it.

"Get away from me you burnt bastard!" A voice yelled.

You looked over at everyone as they widened their eyes.

You started running towards the voice, knowing it was Bakugou's, but when you got there it looked like it was too late.

"Where is Kacchan?!" Midoriya yelled as Shoji let him out of his arms.

"Welcome to the show, let me show you a little trick." A person said as he stuck out his tongue, revealing a blue marble.

He tossed it up in the air as another person caught it, this person had purple scars all over his body.

"Release it." The man demanded as the other guy nodded.

You watched as Bakugou soon formed out of the marble, stunned.

"KATSUKI!" You yelled as you started running towards him, watching the man wrap his hand around his neck.

Midoriya seemed to have the same idea because he ran towards him too, trying to get him before he disappeared into the portal.

"S-Stay back." Bakugou said causing you to freeze in place, watching him disappear into the portal.

Midoriya tried to jump in but the portal closed before he could've.

"T-This can't be happening." You mumbled as tears started to fall down your cheek as you fell to your knees.

Midoriya let out a painful ear piercing scream as you watched him fall.

~~|~~

After being checked out by a nurse you got sent home, you didn't have any injuries but they thought it was still necessary. While you got sent home a few students had to stay in the hospital for a few nights, including Midoriya.
Once you arrived home you didn't have any motivation to do anything, you had guilt from not being able to get to him fast enough, and now he's gone. You couldn't stop replaying the moment in your head, it was like your brain was bashing down on you for not being able to save him.

If I just followed him, this wouldn't have happened.

You thought as you laid down on your couch, staring at the ceiling, feeling the tears dribble down your cheek.

You couldn't help but feel your heart breaking at every thought of him. You had him right in front of you but you were stupid enough to stop moving.

He's gone, what if the heroes don't find him and I don't see him again.

Soon you heard a knock at your door, interrupting your thoughts as you took the last bit of strength to stand up.

You slowly opened the door to see Sero standing there with a weak smile on his face.

"I want to be alone right now.." You mumbled as you went to close your door but Sero put his hand in between it so it didn't shut.

"Do you really though.." Sero said as he looked at you.

You shook your head and started to cry again as Sero pulled you into a hug.

"Why not me, why did they have to take him." You whispered into his chest.

"Y/N, I know he loves you and he will be coming back for you." Sero said as he pulled you out of his grip.

"Do you know how much he talks about you, he says all things like how you're perfect for him and how he's going crazy for you." Sero said as he had his extended arms on your shoulders while you looked at him.

"He has a soft spot for you Y/N, and that's not easy." Sero said once again.

"Trust me, he wouldn't just leave you. He will be coming back for you." Sero said with a smile.

"If you need me I'm only one call away, I'll be coming to check up on you tomorrow with the others." Sero said as he walked off your porch and started to walk home.

You shut the door and locked it, heading to the couch again.

You grabbed Bakugou's hoodie and held it to your body, hugging it as his scent filled the room.

Please come back Katsuki.. I don't know what I'm going to do if you don't..