Neil ☞︎︎︎ Rain

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ : it's raining outside of the school and even if you don't have the right, Neil and you go outside and dance in the rain.

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ : none I guess. Angry Mr. Nolan? Hum i realized now that I'm editing this book, it's really cheesy and bad written

☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Y/n, do you want to dance with me?" Neil asked as he entered your room. You got up from your bed and walked closer to him.

"What?" you laughed

"Will you make me the pleasure to dance with me?" he asked again, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Hum yes, but when?"

"Well right now, outside" he answered, nodding his head toward the window. You turned around

"But it's raining"

"That is the point"

"Plus, we're going to be caught"

Neil smiled
"Carpe diem Y/n, seize the day" he said imitating Mr. Keating's voice making you laugh

"Okay but if we have a cold, it will be your fault"

Neil laughed too and took your hand in his. You both ran outside under the pouring rain. Of course, no one was there so it was just you and Neil, and whoever who might see you from the inside.

Neil turned around and extended his hand. You took it and he spins you around. He then put his hands on your waist and you put both your hands on his neck. Neil stopped laughing as both of you danced in silence, a small smile illuminating his face. You both were soon really wet and were starting to get cold, but you didn't care. You looked deep into his eyes and kissed him on the lips, the water mixing itself with your touch.

The two of you pulled away and you rested your forehead on his. He lifted you up and you wrapped your leg around his waist instinctively.

"Neil! You're going to slip!" you laughed

"If you could just stop moving, it will be easier" you so stopped moving and looked at him.

His hair was soaked and his cheeks were rosier than usual due to the cold air. You kissed him again and he lost control of his feet so you two fell on the ground. He was on top but you weren't hit by his weight. The two of you laughed, until you heard a voice in the distance.

"Mister Perry, Miss y/f/n! Come back here right now!"

You both turned to the voice, and seeing it was Nolan, you both got up. Neil dropped his happy features and started to walk toward him. You followed him and as you got closer you could see Nolan's face. He looked extremely furious and grabbed both your arms to lead you into his office.

As you entered, he let go of you and stood behind his desk. He sat down but Neil and you stood stand.

"Could the two of you explain to me what were you doing?" he asked as he crossed his hands.

You glanced at Neil before answering
"We were dancing, sir"

"And why was Mister Perry on top of you?" he asked with a sight disgusted tone.

"Well, it happened that we fell. Don't worry we weren't making any kind of profanity" you answered and saw a smile on Neil's face.

Nolan looked between the two of you and sighed.
"Detention tomorrow and for the rest of the week, for the both of you" he said and started writing down a paper. You saw Neil tensing next to you.

"It was me, sir" you said

Nolan lifted his head and looked at you.
"What is that supposed to mean Miss y/f/n"

You turned to Neil and he shook his head at you.
"I mean, it was my idea. Dancing outside. So Neil isn't involved in anything because he didn't want to at first"

Nolan stopped writing and glanced up at Neil. He nodded.
"Then Miss y/f/n you got detention for the week and you Mister Perry for tomorrow"

He finished writing and stood up.
"Go back to your dorms and I don't want to see it happen again"

"Yes, sir" you said and walked out.

"Y/n what was that?" asked Neil when you both were walking in the halls.

"What do you mean?"

Neil stood in front of you and stopped walking.

"Why did you say it was you?"

"Because I didn't want you to cope a week of detention, especially with your dad"

Neil lifted his eyebrows
"But you have a week of detention now"

"Yes but I know my parents will understand. They're more open-minded"

Neil laughed, knowing that you are right.

"Carpe diem, Neil, carpe diem" you spoke making the two of you laugh.

"Hey, you two" you both turned around as you recognized the voice.

Charlie and everyone was standing there. "We saw you" he said with a grin. Neil looked down and you smiled.

"It owned me a week of detention, and tomorrow for Neil" you explained

"Ouch good luck" said Knox.

You shrugged your shoulders
"I should go back to my dorm before Nolan comes back" you said and turned to Neil.

He smiled at you and leaned down and kissed you.
"That was great" he said

"Goodnight mister Perry" you said and ran away. Finally feeling like you lived the day for once.

☼︎☼︎

So this was the first storie in this book, I hope you like it :)