.Why don't you?.

Ten years, yes! 💖

But does it seem like ten years of IPK?💖  Absolutely not! How far we all have come together and stood like a family. Many of us know each other more than our own family members. Ironic, isn't it? Arnav and Khushi are two household names. We celebrate every event by making sure that these two are in it. 😉 or in other words, they had made every event so lovable and exciting for us to enjoy itself.

~A milestone. Ten years of IPK. ⏰💖👏👍😊🤗💕~

>>>A warm and happy "Tin Anniversary" to the entire IPKKND family.<<<

We are almost there...

💦💦💦

The night was starry and shining under the moonlight. A starry night loomed outside, pretty enough to ignite the heart of any nature's child, yet not none of them cast their eyes upward to see it because of the chill in the air. But still, it was a promise and hope for a brighter day tomorrow. It is always the light humans crave, for without it there is no meaning in this world. 

Their world. 

Oishi...their six years old daughter. 

Their light

Khushi and his... especially him. 

Khushi and Oishi, both had erased every spec of his pain. Khushi had taught him how to feel his parents next to him all the time. A serene feeling was attached to this one thought, but Oishi had taught him how to live every moment of it with full joy. 

To see the beauty and be beautiful, Khushi had shown him, but Oishi was the one who was a true symbol of it. The ability to see goodness in others, ourselves, and in every particle of this nature and her stunning variation is a great gift and Oishi was the one who was a true picture of it.