.Crossing over.

Hello, folks 🤗 

An ominous night when he crossed all the limits to make her suffer, but now he is suffering unconsciously. Actions speak louder than words sometimes. He did amend his ways but still conscious brought him to that point with a question asked by Oishi, his own daughter.

"You married Mama because you love her." 

He was speechless momentarily and couldn't figure out the right answer for his daughter. Guilt and regret took over. As always he didn't share with Khushi.

 Will Khushi bring him out of this self-imposed misery? Your thoughts and questions will shape this up even better for me so please bring those up.

Cheers...😘

💦💦💦

💦💦💦

An Ominous night passed by instantly...

The night when Arnav married her forcefully. She could not comprehend or deny him. He was treating her brutally to accept his decision. How harsh he was with his lethal, burning eyes, shaking her almost to find his deceitful and conflict heart who was summoning her the death of her very own being. It wasn't enough when he congregated all by throwing her out of his room.

A piece of ominous music cast the spell around her momentarily.

But he had no idea really what he was doing. Being terribly wrenched by the sight of her in Shyam's arms, he was not quite himself all through. He was just the man who was staking of his claim, telling Shyam later, hands-off. she's his. In between men's games, she became the unfortunate victim.

But he never abandoned her or dispensed her. Instead of that, he kept her right in his own room, and atrociously plunged into the same abyss with her. She stopped a little while at the crevasse, she was told, but finding he could do no good, she went on with him.