The Snap

Warning: this book doesn't make sense if you listen to the movies, but who cares! I keep the characters the same, just forgot about some stuff and yeahhhh enjoyyy besties

---------------------------------
"You should have gone for the head."

"No...NO!!" THOR yelled, quickly realising his mistake.

The look of horror still etched upon his face, Thor turned to dust.

All around him, people were staring at his ashes.

"Bucky," spoke Steve in a hoarse voice.

"No, no, no! Steve! No!" Shouted Bucky, frantically clutching at what seemed to be...dust.
---------------------------
On the battlefield, many of the warriors were turning to dust.

T'Challa reached out for Okoye's hand, only for her to turn to dust as they grasped hands.
---------------------------
Groot and Rocket were just watching each other, both waiting to see who was going to go. Then Rocket moaned, "Aw man...sorry Groo-" before being cut off by him not existing anymore. Groot whispered sadly to himself, "We...were...Groot". 
---------------------------
On the other side of the battlefield, Wanda was crying over Vision's body. She heard Sam calling for Rhodey, but alas, no response came.
---------------------------
Mantis, Drax, Quill, Strange, Peter and Tony were all standing together, clueless to what was happening.

Suddenly, Mantis said softly, "Something's happening...".

Nebula gasped, and everyone watched her disintegrate, abruptly realising that the worst had happened.

Tony's suit made a creaking noise as he collapsed onto one knee.

"No! Mr Stark, don't go! Don't leave me, please Mr Stark!" cried Peter.

"I'm sorry, kid," were Tony's last words before he snapped out of existence.

Peter started crying, and screaming for 'Mr Stark', wishing that he could go too. He tried to gather up any ashes, but they all slipped out of his hands. He started sobbing, and wouldn't budge when the others were telling him that they had to leave.

As a last resort, Quill lifted Peter up, trying not to groan to prove how 'strong' he was, and carried him away from the ashes. He struggled against him, fighting his arms, so Mantis had to make him 'sleep'.
---------------------------
Sam watched in horror as first Steve, then Natasha and then Bruce all turned to dust. He ran up to Wanda, who looked like she was having a mental breakdown. They both silently mourned their losses together, praying that someday, this would all be put right.

A.N.
So yeah, first chapter. Not amazing, but oh well 😂😭. This was just to give an idea of what would have happened in the Snap. I am also writing another Avengers fanfic that is on my profile, so updates may vary from book to book. Stay safe guys!
-The one and only friendly neighbourhood fangirl! Xx