1 YEAR LATER

Okayy guys, I know that it's actually 5 years later, but I mean c'mon...we've got Shuri and Doctor Strange...and I didn't want to write it that Peter was 20/21 lol

-------
"So, Wanda, can I go and see Mr Strange?" asked Peter, who had moved into the Avengers facility with Wanda, Sam, Bucky and Groot, due to the fact that Aunt May had snapped.

"Doctor Strange, and why?" Replied Wanda.

"Um, well, er, you see, the thing is, ur, it's um, kinda complicated, so, um," began Peter.

"Okay, fine, you go see him!" Wanda said, tired of Peter stumbling over his words.

"Thank you Miss Maximoff!" Exclaimed Peter.

"Wanda!" She corrected.

Peter grinned at her, and left the facility. Wanda groaned, and looked at her only remaining picture of Pietro, a tear forming in her eye.

Peter POV

I ran to Mr- I mean Doctor- Strange's house. I thumped on the door, and some unknown invisible force opened it. I strolled in, and jumped when he suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairwell.

Third person POV

They both nodded at each other, and walked into an empty room.

"What is it, Parker? Why do you require to see me," spoke Strange.

"Well, um, you see, I was, ur, watching Back to the Future, and..."

"You wanted to see if we could master time travel," finished Strange, simply.

Peter looked shocked, and quickly nodded.

"Well, yes. We can do that. Not in the same way, obviously, but first, go and get Shuri."

"Shuri?" Asked Peter.

"T'Challa's sist-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know who she is, I'm just wondering, why?"

"Two genius' are better than one." Strange said arrogantly.
------------
(Time skip to after they have gotten Shuri and have discussed time travel. They have also recruited Quill, Drax, Mantis, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Hope, Sharon and Groot. Sorry I'm too lazy to write that part lol)

"So, who's going where again?" Asked Sam.

"Peter and Groot will go to 2014 to get the power stone; Sam and Wanda will go to 2012 to get the Tesseract, aka the space stone; Hope and Sharon will go to 2012 to get the mind stone; Drax and Mantis will go to 2014 to get the soul stone; Bucky and Strange will go to 2012 to get the time stone; and last but not least, Peter and I will go to 2013 to get the reality stone." said Shuri excitedly.

"You sure it's a good idea to let you two go without an adult to get an infinity stone?" said Sam doubtfully.

"Mr Wilson, perlease. We can handle this, we're 16!" Peter said firmly.

Sam slowly nodded his head, thinking they may actually be quite mature. This effect was ruined as Peter and Shuri started racing eachother up and down Strange's staircase, both falling over multiple times.

"Shuri! Peter!" yelled Sam.

In response to this, Peter slid down the banister and Shuri stuck her middle fingers up at him.

"I give up," Sam groaned.

"Haven't we all."