Heaven & Alex - Part 2

While in the car I tried not to move much. I was still recovering and every little movement or bump from the car made my core burn. I didn't want to show Alex how hot she made me but I'm pretty sure she knew. With every bump she would look at me and smile. I wanted to tell her stop but I knew she would get what was coming fo her soon.

"We're about twenty minutes away."

Twenty minutes oh my god she was trying to kill me. "Twenty?" I asked quizzically.

I saw her nod from the corner of my eye. "Is there a problem with that." She asked sarcastically. I decided there was no point in fighting, I couldn't make time go by any faster.

"Ohh no I'm fine." I said and looked out the window seemingly unbothered. She seemed disappointed. We were pulling up to a red light now. I turned to look at Alex who was dead set on the road. I noticed that when she was in deep thought she would chew on her bottom lip. It was absolutely adorable. I reached over and caressed her cheek. She turned her head and smiled at me. "You know you look cute when you're thinking."

She chuckled. "Thank you." I leaned over a little more and kissed her lips.

I could really get used to this.

The light turned green and we began moving again. I sat back in my seat and looked out of the window. I began thinking about what happened today. Never in my wildest dream did I ever think I would talk to Ms. Smith, let alone sleep with her. I'm literally in her car right now. Like who would have thought! I'm not sure how to process this. I mean I could barely answer a question in class last week without stuttering and now I am able to speak to her, more or less. *Wink Wink* My body will forever feel like it is on fire everytime she touches me, I don't think that'll ever change. But I'm still kind of in shock. She's liked me for as long as I've liked her and neither of us told each other until now. I mean I know that with her job an all it wouldn't have been safe at all for either of us. Life wouldn't be enjoyable if we were always looking over our shoulders all of the time. I like this. I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body. I jumped and turned to my left to see Alex staring at me smiling. "Ohh did you say something?"

"Yeah, uhh were here."

I looked at the house to the right of me. She lived in a beautiful log cabin. I haven't even notice the change of scenery because I was so lost in though. "You live here?" I said astounded.

She nodded her head. "What? Is something wrong?"

"No no no, its beautiful! Its just so...huge. Do you live here alone?"

"Yeah, I inherited this from my grandfather when he passed."

"Ohh I'm sorry to hear that."

"No don't be. He had a great long life." There was a brief silence and then she opened the door and got out. I began unbuckling my seatbelt and just as I was about to open my door it was pulled open. I smiled up at her. She held out her hand to help me out of the car, I gladly took it. When I was out of the car I looked at the house once more. The few lights that were turned on inside gave it a beautiful glow. I swear I was looking at a palace. I felt a hand on my lower back which pulled me back to reality. I turned to look at Alex. Her smile could kill me. I leaned against the car to admire her. She was beautiful in every way. From her head to her toes, pure perfection.

"What?"

"Ohh, I'm sorry I was just lost in thought I guess." I winked at her.

Alex chuckled. "What were you thinking about?" She said in a deep low voice that causes tingles in my lower regions.