48

- htx

htx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚒𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗."

 𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

aysja sat in her bathtub, sipping on white wine while listening to what you heard - sonder, for the last few days she's been forced to think about nothing but ashanti and anthony, her past ' wootdawoot ' . she had so many questions that she doesn't think could be answered now that they were gone.

but overriding her questions was the fact that her childhood bestfriend not only wanted her dead, but is now the one that was dead.

the day before, she booked a flight for her parents and the mother of ashanti to come to houston, so they could host her funeral. 

a soft knock was heard on the bathroom door, before it was lightly opened, revealing amani.

she was dressed in a black bodycon dress , with heels and her hair straightened down her back.

her heels  clacked on the bathroom wood over to the tub aysja was laying in.

"you ready baby?" amani said, grabbing the towel off the towelrack, sitting on the wall.

aysja nods slightly, stepping out of the tub, water dripping off of her,  she wraps herself in the towel, walking into the room.

"yea girl, it's just crazy you feel me?" aysja says, doing her bodily care before slipping on her yellow strapless dress.

" who ever dies first, we gotta wear yellow? okay? no black aysja "

aysja remembers the words ashanti said to her as a kid. and she smiled lightly before slipping her heels on, doing her makeup, and putting mousse in her hair.

she looked over to amani before patting her thighs and nodding, walking out into the living room. smiling at everybody sitting on the couch in black.

they all looked at her, her eyes diverted to kavon, who was wearing a baby yellow bowtie, accenting aysjas dress.

they all stood up, as xavier walked over to aysja, holding her hand. and kendall walked over to kavon, holding onto his arm as they all walked out and began to make their way to the funeral.

"i still can't stand that lil girl." melanese whispered under her breath.

𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘