61

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝟸 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙟𝙖.

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 1.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

it was now 2 months since me and xavier found out i was pregnant, my bump was now prominent. when we had went to my appointment, we found out i been pregnant for a whole month before getting the symptoms i was having.

and see, i knew i shouldn't of got that hotel.

"bae!" xavier says busting in the front door of our home, 

"hey baby." i say, still looking at my phone.

"look what i got." he says walking beside me, placing down 3 shoe boxes.

"what these are?" i say, opening the box to reveal baby yeezy slides along with some jordans.

"boy" i say smiling, picking up the small shoes. "they presha aint it." he says feeling proud of his choices.
"yess these are nice zay, youn even know the babys size or nun." i say shaking my head.

"shit, he gon grow into em." he says.

"he?" i raise my eyebrow at him.

"yup." he crosses.

"no, she. dont play with that girl she is not one of them." i say, doing a slight period motion.

"you must be out yo mind." he says shaking his head, grabbing the shoeboxes, and running upstairs.

i laugh, forwarding my attention back to instagram, scrolling through my feed, occasionally laughing at videos. 

"BAE!" i hear xavier yell , running downstairs.

"yes?" i say spinning my chair that was sat at the island, around.

"you hungry, its hungry?" he says looking at me before looking down at my belly.

"call my child a ' it ' one more time bitch." i say , muggin him.

"b- you almost made me call you sum, you must be hungry." he says mugging me before grabbing his keys , sliding his fazos back on and beginning to walk out the house.

"baby" i call him back.

he turns around slowly, muggin me.

"2 things, we need more milk. and remember to order the shirts for the gender reveal next week. and get me chipotle please." i say, cheesing at him.

he slowly counts on his fingers, whispering what i just said to himself. 

he looks up at me, "nigga thats 3." he says holding up 3 fingers

i open my mouth to snap back, resulting in him running out the house before i can say something. 

i laugh to myself as i hear the car starts.

as i turn back around on the island, i get a call from.

𝐌'𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄𝐒. 🤱🏽