Arranged To Be Mine

by oliverdoggo

this story is ok...its not super exciting but its cool

Just like a real relationship, they loved each other. Even though they were forced to at first. Bailey Barret is 20 year old who never asks for attention and never receives it. He's everything you'd ever want in a son but his parents fail to notice. Bailey never asks for anything because he knows they don't have enough money to buy him a bed. To his parent's advantage, with his small frame and cute face, it's hard not to mistake him as a girl, but it shouldn't matter if he's getting married to the same gender. Wessly Aldrin is a 26 year old who is praised by everyone and has all the attention he doesn't want. He wants to live a quiet life, but that's almost impossible when he has different girls every day. When his playboy ways start affecting business, his father refuses to hand over the company to him. Wessly would do anything to live the life a luxury, so his father's solution was to wed him. So when Bailey's father is in debt to Wessly's father, he sees this as an opportunity. With no way to stop the wedding, they end up living together but it doesn't feel that way to Bailey. Wessly ignore him and he's rarely home, but he's used to it. As time passes, Wessly begins having a hard time ignoring the boy who saved him.