His Getaway

by dreammcatcher

Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner.Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes that he has bad blood and will inherit his brothers traits.Evan is a damaged and broken teenager who just wanted to get away from his past life. After he is rescued from his brothers pack, Evan is given a chance to start his life again without trials and tribulations.And a part of that was finding his mate. Except he wasn't expecting his mate to be Caleb Vella.Tall, lean and heavily tattooed, Caleb is remembered for having the deadliest father known to the werewolf world.How will Evan adjust to being the mate of an Alpha?

note: For some reason I didn't really want to read this at first but I ended up enjoying it a lot. I'm just gonna say some things that can probably get u to want to read this more if you're like me. skip this part if you dont wanna know.

basically Evan doesn't think he deserves anything, especially not a mate. But he's still like yay I do deserve this they're gonna love me n I'm gonna love them. But Caleb's dad will never approve of his relationship and hes scared so he kinda "rejects" the Evan, but not like a "werewolf rejection" just he doesn't accept that Evan is his mate. But Caleb still starts to fall for him. same cliche lol. I liked it.

Edit : I LIKE IT NO SCRATCH THAT I LOVE IT A LOT I ALWAYS GO BACK TO IT AND REREAD GREAT STORY