Ch 20: Feels not good but yet comfortable

Vin's POV

Vin's POV

Elle is getting better after a week of waking up from her coma, she looks really happy now. My little sister is very sassy to people. Especially when she feels in very good mood

And there she is .. the devil herself just walked into my office right now.

She looks pale, is she sick? She better be not

"Hey Elle, are you okay? You look so pale" I told her worriedly.

"I'm okay Vin, it's just that this morning I felt so dizzy and nauseous that I threw up all my breakfast this morning" she said very weakly, oh my dear sister.

"Let's go to the Doctor Elle" I said seriously and worriedly, and started to take my coat, and started tidying up all the paperwork.

"No Vin, no please, I'm fine, maybe it's because of the food I ate yesterday, maybe a few days later I will recover" said Elle assured me, I nodded, she better be completely cured in a few days.

"All right, now let's go to your room, you have to rest a lot" I said seriously

"This is too much of her," said Elle, which I unfortunately heard.

"No dear Elle, I'm not overdoing it okay" I said smiling at her, after all she is my dearest sister, I can never be mad at her.

"Come here" i told her, she ran to me, and i hugged her

Matteo's POV

I'm in the gym right now, I'm still so mad at myself. If I had come to Elle's rescue sooner, she wouldn't have had it all.

I'm stupid, so stupid Fuck me, fuck them, fuck everyone. I was furious and continued hitting the punching bag even harder.

"Matteo" oh devil, now that I hear her angelic voice, I really am in her sweet pink grip

"Matteo?" Oh devil, give me unwavering faith, I hit the punching bag faster and harder

"MATTEO!" oh devil, her voice is like my mother's when she is very angry