APPRECIATION AND NEW BOOKS ALERT!!!

I really want to thank all of you who are loyal to read this book. Words don't seem enough to describe how important you guys are to me. I made this book at a time when I was at the edge of my consciousness, what I meant was that I was in a dark period.

Making this book and you taking the time to read it and those of you who provide comments on this book, made me even brighter. Because I often find your funny comments that make my mood colorful, and make myself aware that my condition is not a barrier for me to entertain you here. And what I do is my own inner satisfaction to comfort you.

Maybe this book is not as good as the books you have read, this is my first time to publish my book, and I haven't got much experience about it hahah sorry .. also i got some help from my friends in writting this book

I want to be honest, every romantic book that I make is not my desire to be like that. I'm just the opposite, I'm bland, don't like those things, maybe because I've never felt it so that's how it is. It's just that I want to give you all what you like, and maybe if you don't like it or want to put your idea in the story, you can message me. I would love to find out, and put it in my story!

Once again I want to thank all of you who have read this book, and make me find my motivation to live again. Thank you very much, I love you all, STAY SAFE!

OOOoooppppsss can you please take a look at the synopsis of the new book which will be out soon?! Don't forget to give your opinion for this book, thank you!!

************************************************************************

DEVOTED TO THE ENCHANTRESS

"You don't look like a church nun" I said to the girl in front of me, then she smile at me and a sly look played in her eyes.

"Why sir? Are you too evil to see the sanctity of this nun?" She said as she walked towards me slowly with her sassy grin, and she was in front of me now

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said to her because her face and her presence in front of me made me very nervous, "you are certainly not a church nun" I said again with stern

"Well, you're right. You know what, my job here is over, thank you sir, it's nice to meet you" she said as she walked back past me to go out.

She swayed her body and took off her nun's veil, and oh my god her hair looked so soft and silky, I wanted to touch it.

"Wait! What's your name?" I shouted very curiously, then she turned her face back to look at me, and smiled

"They called me The Enchantress" she said as she walked out

Oh, my God

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

Princess Victoria Naveleah Harris is an intelligent, highly strategic, and very observant young woman. At only 22 years of age, Leah has already reached a high level in her job as an agent. A body like a Spanish guitar, a voice that is very powerful and seductive, behind it Leah is the Royal Princess of England.

Vincenzo Addam Ferrari is a former mafia leader. After he left the mafia and chose to take over the legal works of the Ferrari family, he is now one of the most handsome young billionaires who has caught the world's attention, but not for Leah.

Vincenzo was fascinated by Leah's beauty and ingenuity. Yet this womanizer man dared to play her heart, and saw her as an interesting game.

Fate brought them together, but will fate be under Leah's feet? Could Vincenzo be able to taming this little Enchantress? Or will this little Enchantress tamed his heart and put it under her power, making him hopelessly devoted to her?

All hell broke loose. Play her like a game, she'll show you how it's played.

♕ ↞

DEVOTED TO THE ENCHANTRESS IS OUT NOW!!!