☾5

"I'm definitely out of my mind

"I'm definitely out of my mind." Yeonhee whispered to herself, standing in the middle of the cold kitchen before breaking out into a sprint up the stairs and almost tripping over her own feet.

"There's no way, oh my god." She gripped her phone in her hand and burst through the bedroom door abruptly, causing her best friend to jump.

"Shit man- you made me drop my popcorn." Hyunjae groaned, hand emptied of its salted popcorn but Yeonhee was too in shock to even care.

"Listen," she began. "I think Mark opened my DM-"
"What! There's no way- show me!" She exclaimed in absolute shock and Yeonhee joined her on the ground.

"I don't know if it's a glitch or something but I'm freaking out right now."

Hyunjae took the phone into her hand, opening the DM with anticipation and excitement surging through her.

onyourm__ark

Mark, you accidentally accepted my DM request didn't you
Seen by onyourm__ark

Hyunjae's mouth was agape in sheer shock, both of the girls turning around to face each other.
"Girl..." she uttered out before shaking her head. "Wait, how did you reply so calmly?"

Yeonhee shoved her face into her hands, still in a state of shock.
"I can't freak out otherwise he'll think I'm an obsessed fan! Oh my God, feel my heart- it's beating so fast." She blurted out.

"He's typing-"
"What! Wait, wait- this is, wait." Yeonhee slid out of the DM, placing her phone on the ground and stared at it.

"Is this a dream? I wouldn't be surprised if Mark Lee reading my DM was a dream."
"It is very much real." Hyunjae spoke, equally staring at the phone.

Mark didn't reply, leaving the girl in a state of shock as she kept glancing at the message every few minutes but he has stopped typing a long time ago.

It was 2am now, the girl layed cocooned in the warmth of her bed- yawning as she scrolled through the webtoon she began reading last night.

However, she was extremely distracted by the fact the idol she had been embarrassing herself messaging, had opened her DMs.

Shoving her face into her pillow, she let out a muffled scream before sitting up and shoving her face in her hands before pushing back her hair.
"I didn't think he would read it."

Yeonhee shook her head, urging herself to think logically.
"Maybe it's a bot or glitch." She muttered, grabbing her phone and as soon as she unlocked it, the sound of the notification made her jolt- dropping the phone on the bed.