☾32

Yeonhee was in a slight state of shock as she entered her apartment with Hyunjae who was steaming in anger- stomping to the kitchen with a string of curses leaving her lips

Only when she heard the shuffling in her AirPods, is when she realised the call was still going and Yeonhee became slightly alarmed by the fact Mark was still on the other end of the line.

"Oh shit, are you still there?" She asked, slipping her shoes off along with her jacket as she moved towards the middle of the living room area.

"Dude, are you okay? Like, what the heck- yo are you like actually okay? Oh man I was panicking over here I can't lie." His ramble cut through the air and she couldn't help but smile- her eased laugh cutting through the phone.

The girl glanced at Hyunjae who was sipping on her water, curiously eyeing Yeonhee with a smirk. Her slipper clad feet padded over to the older girl before she stopped and slightly leaned into her.

"Oh my God, Hey Mark! Don't worry Yeonhee is okay you should have seen how she punched that dude, it was hot but I just wanna say you're an icon!" She shouted out as she began running up the wooden stairs before she could make a fool of herself.

The sight of Hyunjae almost tripping over attempting to flee the overwhelming scene out of excitement and shock from the fact Mark Lee was in fact friends with her roommate, made Yeonhee stifle a laugh.

"Is that your roommate?" He inquired to which Yeonhee hummed- moving over to the window to see the streets empty, eliciting a relief heavy sigh that Hojun wasn't lingering.

"Yeah that's Hyunjae- hold up can I call you back though? My hand is hurting I can't lie." She spoke, glancing down at the reddish hue around her knuckle as a stinging agony sparked through her.

"Are you uh okay? Did he hurt you? You should like report him for stalking or something dude that's creepy how did he find out where you live?"

"I'm okay don't worry Marker he didn't hurt me, I need to charge my phone too so like I'll talk to you in a bit?" She glanced at the clock and she heard his agreeing hum.

"Yeah of course- if you're sure you're okay."
"I'm sure." She emphasised and glanced down at her hand once more. "I'll probably call you out of the blue so don't fanboy too much okay?" She commented lightheartedly.

"Okay." He chuckled at her and joked along. "I won't fanboy too much."
"Okay I should go- bye Markus."
"Alright bye."

The call ended and Yeonhee turned around to begin walking up the stairs lethargically when she began to click on the mass of notifications- ones she missed from being preoccupied by the situation outside.

THE ELITES (but Mark is ghosting)

Hyunjae: give me your money or smd you choose