26. Kidnapped XD

Okay I don't know why but I love this drawing it is amazing! Wish I had those drawing skills lol.

———————————————————————

"I'm sorry." I state.

"For what?" Aiden asks.

"Being a bitch..."

Aiden chuckles "what?" I ask looking him.

"It's just, I never thought you would say that. You never apologize." He says smirking.

"Well I am my wolf made a point today and... thank you." I say with a lop-sided smile.

He nods "well I'm sorry too."

"For what?" I ask.

"For taking you to burger shop."

I laugh "why? I mean I'm not complaining but why make wear a dress if we're going there?"

"Oh I just wanted to see you in a dress and we are going to Burger Shop cuz it's the only twenty-four hour restaurant and it's five thirty."

I growl at him for putting me in a dress as we pull into an open parking spot. "Don't you growl at me." Aidens states and I shut up.

"Besides I got you some cloths to wear." He says giving me the top and pants.

I smile putting them on the seat as I get out of the car. "Let's go on a date." I respond grabbing Aidens hand running to the front door of Burger Shop.

****

"I'm so full." I say getting in the car seeing Aiden nod. "Are we going home?"

"Nope." Aiden smirks popping the P.

We drive for about five minutes then Aiden stops. I look around seeing the forest and start to get out thinking this is our stop.

"No, wear this." Aiden says holding a blind fold up. "You might also want to change into those jeans and t shirt now.

I look at him suspiciously but obey jumping in the back seat. I turn so my back is facing him "unzip me?" I ask and about two seconds sparks fly from his touch on my back unzipping my dress.

I glance back to see Aiden blushing staring at my hips. "Eyes you Your self Casanova." I tell him making his cheeks to heat more and he turns facing the front.

I giggle putting the top over my white lace bra and jeans over my matching underwear. After I put my shoes on again I jump forward sitting in the front passenger seat.

I glance at Aiden and kiss his cheek. He faces me and hands me the white blindfold. I glare at it then him. Aiden looks at me with pleading eyes.
I role my and put it over my face "can you see?"

"No."

"How many fingers at I holding up?"

"Three?"

"Two."

"Damit."

Aiden chuckles and I feel the car move forward. We drive for about ten minutes before I hear Sirens.

Aiden pulls over rolling his eyes making me laugh but quite when the window roles down. "Is there a problem?" Aiden asks.

"Who is that." The male officer asks.

"My girlfriend." Aiden states sucking his lip.

"Get out." The officer says.

"Why?" Aiden asks.

"Get out." The officer says again.

It finally clicks in my brain and I look in Aidens direction. "He thinks your kidnapping me dumb fucker."

By now Aiden is out side. I feel him slam against my Jeep and I laugh out.

"Lia I hate you." He says.

"Shut up." The officer bites. "Stay there."

I hear the officer walk to my side of the Jeep and open the door. He slowly takes my blind fold off.

I can finally get a good look at him, he looked to me late twenty's early thirty with red hair.

I take my seat belt off and turn facing the officer. "That man can't hurt you you are safe. How long has he had you? When was the last time you ate, how old are you and has he hurt you?" The officer asks.

"I know he won't hurt me I have knows Aiden for about... AIDEN HOW LONG HAVE WE KNOW EACHOTHER?" I yell leaning my head back.

"Erm... like five months... I think." He says.

I look back at the officer in front of me "he's had me for about five months, I'm seventeen, the last time I ate was about twenty minutes ago. Andddd he he has never hurt me." I finish with a smile.

"Do you feel a love or sense of protection from your kidnapper?" The officer asks still not getting the point.

I laugh out "you think.. he kidnapped.. me!" I say in between laughs.

"ma'am this is a serious problem did this man kidnap you?"

"Nope, he's taking me for a date." I pull back from the seat and grab my real dress. "This was what I was wearing before now we're going some were but the fucker won't tell me." I huff pouting.

"Wait he didn't kidnap you.?" The officer asks dumbfounded.

I nod "ya But I was kidnapped. My father was abusive and every time I run he finds me... Aiden has been able to protect me." I say.

"What's your fathers names?" The officer asks seriously.

"Whane Asher" I say "my names Accalia Asher."

The officer nods "when was the last time... he found you."

"About a month and a half ago."

"Okay we'll check it out you may go." The officer says starting to walk away.

"And my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Oh ya sorry." The officer says letting Aiden go.

When we get going again it's six-forty-five. "Fuck." Aiden says giving me the blindfold to put on.

****

We come to a stop and Aiden picks me up making me squeal. He sits me down against his lap taking my blind fold.

We were sitting on a ledge together. I look down to see the ocean below us. I gasp looking at Aiden.

I sit in between his legs kissing his cheek then lips. "Your going to miss it." He says pulling away.

I look over to see the sun rise. "That's why this date was so late so we can see the sun rise over the ocean." He says as I wrap my arms around his knee laying on his chest.

"Thank you." I whisper watching.

"Does that mean you forgive yourself?" He asks putting his chin on my head, I nod yes closing my eyes savoring this moment.

"I love you." I state looking at the ocean seeing a seal bob its head out of the water.

"I love you too." Aiden responds kissing my head.

———————————————————————

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

What a tweety bird chapter don't ya think? Any who that's that ima go read books.

TTFN
-Sparrow

(Finished at 17:51)