27. Brother

Finally 26 and they went on a date, took em both long enough lol

Enjoy but don't have to much fun I know you have homework but are like me and don't want to do it.

Also the song up above has a double meaning one is about a disorder and one is about love so I like it cuz both version describes Accalia.

Enjoy

———————————————————————

I woke to a shadow in my presence and I open my eyes to see Xander towering over me.

"Hey." I say groggy.

"I want to challenge you." He states.

"Like spar, just met me he ready." I reply getting up.

"No. I want to challenge you for your position as alpha."

I laugh thinking it's a joke seeing I'm still in the cloths I wore last night on my date with Aiden. I blush thinking of his and how sweet he was to take me on a date.

"I'm serious When will I be able to kill you and take your position." Xander speaks crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aiden will be in power if I die and you can't kill him like a normal human. If a human is alpha the rules of challenging for rule change." I say spitting.

"I'm going to kill you and take your power as alpha." He state again.

"No your not." I say.

Xander scoffs as I walk away out side with him on my heals. I howl out knowing I was stupid for trusting Xander so quickly.

"I accept your challenge... but I have a question." I state looking Xander in the eyes as we walk away from the pack house.

He hums in response and I smirk "how did it feel watching mark kill your mate?" I ask with innocence.

Xander wasn't expecting that so I took the change and but his back left legs in my wolf form.

Xander knew I play weak so now I'll play strong I already have tho upper hand of four legs to three. Besides he still had to turn before I do any more damage.

I sit knowing shifting with an injury is a bitch. It takes five minutes for him to change.

I had time to reflect on my bad decisions, I should've questioned Xander further I followed my heart leaving me head behind.

The truth is I had a brother named Xander and he was thrown out of red blood because he was kind it checked out but I guess not.

I see Xander half morphed "you know I killed Xander and took his place. I replaced him." He speaks through is half human half wolf jaw.

"I ripped his throat out just like I will to you. You may be asking why and it's for power. Your brother was my mate. It killed me to kill him but desperate times call for desperate m-" Xander was cut off my fully being a wolf.

I was slightly intimidated by his size alone but remember that he killed my brother. I went for his throat but got a front leg instead.

Xander was down to two legs now. He lunged for me and I dodged easily but knew if he got his grip on my anywhere it was over.

Aiden flushed my brain and I saw in standing at the pack house with my yellow eyes. Watching from my perspective.

I was tackled by Xander and he looked at Aiden with blood thirsty eyes then back to me with a "love is weakness." Look.