Ch. 2 - Meet

It couldn't be them, right? Seems like they're them.

Enjoy.

~~~

Y/N's POV

"Monika... Yuri... Sayori... Natsuki..."

"Y/N? Is it you?" Monika was the first to approach you.

"That's Y/N? Why does he look different than before?" Yuri asked.

"Very different..." Sayori added.

"I-It's me, but... how are you guys here? In the real world?" I asked. Monika walked closer until her face was only inches away from mine. Monika touched my cheek with her right hand. I knew when I felt her touch. It was too real for it to be a dream. "Follow me downstairs. I think you guys could use some water."

Le Mini Timeskip

I lead them downstairs to my living room. I sat down on the couch with Monika next to me. Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri sat across from us. "You guys want anything to drink?"

"Do you have any tea, Y/N?" Yuri asked shyly.

"Not at the moment. Maybe I could stop by and get some tomorrow if you would like," I said.

"T-That would be nice." I nod.

"Sayori? Natsuki? Monika? How about you three?"

"Just some water would be nice. I need to wrap my head around this." Monika spoke. I went to my kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cupboards. I walk to the fridge and grab some water and hand her the cup.

"Here you go." Monika took the cup from my hand.

"T-Thank you." I sat back down to my spot.

"Alright, let's get started. I'm assuming you got some questions for me?" They all nodded. "We'll go in order. Monika? You can start."

"Right. My first question is, how did we get here?" Starting strong from the looks of it.

"Well, after completing DDLC again, I decided to try out some new mods. My best friend showed me a mod that I would like, and I downloaded it on my computer." I answered.

"What do you mean by complete again?" She asks.

"Well, it's always nice seeing everyone happy whenever I play. You know, constantly saving at certain points to spend as much as I can with all of you." I said.

"That's... sweet of you, Y/N..."

"It's nothing. How about you, Yuri? Any questions?"

"A few if you don't mind." I shook my head. "Is our world different from yours?"

"I don't believe so. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of similarities between the two. I'm sure you guys will have no problem adjusting here." I answered.

"O-Oh, I see... I think I got my answer." I nod satisfied.

"Sayori? Any questions?"

"Where are we gonna live? Like everyone here?" This I didn't expect. I'm sure they can live here. I don't think any of them need to go to school. I'll ask my high school if I can switch to online.

"Well, since I downloaded the mod, I think you guys should stay with me, just in case. It's only fair. Don't worry, I'll make to cover everyone's necessities. I all ask is that you help around the house and clean up after yourselves. Sounds good?" They all agreed. "Good. Last but not least, Natsuki. Anything you wanna say?"