Ch. 5 - Shopping

Hey, back again already. I'm trying I swear.

Enjoy.

~~~

Y/N's POV

"Hm, what am I gonna wear today? It's been a bit chilly recently. Let's see here... Mochas, brown hoodie and joggers, brown hat, black puffer jacket... Perfect. Nothing too crazy." I laid out the clothes that I chose and admired them.

" I laid out the clothes that I chose and admired them

"Yep. This will do." I quickly changed into the clothes and admired myself in the mirror. I fixed up my (H/L) (H/C) hair a bit before putting on my hat as the final touch. 

"Ready to go?" I hear Monika's voice to my right. "Wow! You look great in that outfit. I hope you can help us out."

"It's nothing too crazy. I like fashion. A secret hobby of mine."

A/N: Dressing nicely and having a style is good if you want to have a glow-up. If you don't have a style, I suggest going on Pinterest. My personal style is streetwear like in the picture. Took a while for me to understand what I wanted to wear and find the right colors that suited me. Have fun with it. 

"I'm even more excited now. I'm going to borrow one of your hoodies if you don't mind?"

"Help yourself. And let the girls grab one too. It might be a bit chilly since it's starting to cool down after summer." I said. 

Le Timeskip

"Alright, everyone ready?" I asked the group of Doki girls that stood in front of me. They all nod.

"Yep!" Monika said.

"We are ready," Yuri spoke softly.

"I'm ready!" Natsuki said with a thumbs up.

"Candy..." Sayori starts drooling over candy for some reason. I chuckle.

"Glad to hear it. Get in girls." I bring out my car keys and show them the beautiful M3 E92.

" I bring out my car keys and show them the beautiful M3 E92

Their mouths dropped at the sight of my car. It was pretty funny. However, Monika was quick to react. 

"Shotgun!" Monika skipped over to my passenger door and jumped in. The girls whined as they lost their opportunity to sit up front. 

"It's alright. We'll all take turns. Yuri, you're next on the way home." I said. I walk over to Monika's door and open it. "You have to let them in." I joke. Monika realizes this and becomes flustered.

"R-Right! Sorry, girls... Too excited." She gets out and moves the seat back, allowing the girls to sit down. She follows soon after. 

"Alright, buckle up. It's a bit of a drive away. Don't worry, I won't go too fast." I said. I smiled evilly making the girls a bit nervous.

Le Mini Timeskip

"AHH!! Y/N SLOW DOWN A BIT!!" Yuri was holding onto her seatbelt for dear life while the other girls were laughing and having fun as I was going 145 mph on an empty road. 

"This car is fast! How much was this?" 

"I forgot. I got it when I was younger as a gift from my father." A couple more minutes of driving later, we finally made it to the mall. "Alright, so what do you girls want to get first? Clothes?"

"I think that's a good start," Monika said. "However, I think we should stick together to find out what we want to wear. I... don't really know yet." Monika says, rubbing her neck. 

"I-I think I kinda know what I like. I like to wear sweaters and leggings, seeing as they are nice and comfy." Yuri speaks. "I-Is it okay, if I go first?" She asks shyly. 

"Sure, we can start with Yuri. I think I know what to do for everyone based on their personalities and interests. If you want girls, you guys can use my phone and look through Pinterest."

"Pinterest?" Natsuki asked. I hand her my phone and the first thing she sees is pictures of random interests. "What's this app for?"

"It basically uses an algorithm to match what you like. Since it's you, you can type anime and a bunch of anime pictures will appear. Try that but with clothing. I think you and Sayori will have similar styles." 

Le Timeskip

"So! Yuri, I have this picture that I found that I think would suit you great," I said. I pull up the picture I found and show it to her.

"I figured this would be good since I know you like to wear sweaters and long sleeves

"I figured this would be good since I know you like to wear sweaters and long sleeves. What do you think?" I asked her. Yuri's eyes sparkled at the picture.

"This looks amazing! Okay, I will go pick some outfits."

"Why don't you pick 7 for a week's worth? Plus you can combine them too for more ideas."

"O-Okay. I will go ahead and start." She says before walking to the sweater area of the women's section.

"Monika! You're next. Any ideas on what you want to try?" Monika wonders for a bit before looking at me. She faces and puts her arms around my neck. 

"You." She winks. "Not seductively." She added right after, seeing Natuski's and Sayori's reactions, clearly baffled by Monika's sudden affection. "Your style. I like it."

"Uh, okay? Sure. I have some ideas in mind."

"No need. I took a peak at your closet, remember?" 

"Ah. I'm guessing you won't need me. Don't worry about the shoes, I'll order one's that I highly recommend for you. Just find the clothes. Unless you find an all-white shoe that goes with everything."

"Okay~ I'll be back, N/N~" Monika quickly ran to another section of the department store. I sigh and shake my head slightly.

"W-What was that about?!" Natsuki said to my right. 

"Monika sure is happy today..." Sayori to my left. 

"Tell me about it... Anyways, who's next?" 

"I'll go!" Natsuki raised her hand quickly. "Gimme your phone." She said, having her hand out. I was about to give it to her but stopped as it almost reached her hand.

"Forgetting something?" I teased. 

"P-P-Please..." She said embarrassed, looking at the ground.

"Of course, here you go." I hand her my phone and we go from there. "We're gonna be here a while..."

Women and shopping. A nightmare.

-Futives