🌼 ACTION | ADVENTURE - FINAL RESULTS🌼

Judge: missmelody1821 

Judge: missmelody1821 .

1. Sea Gypsies: The Draga Isles by HeideHunt
2. ZuoMeng: To Dream by SereinChoo .
3. Why I Never Knew You by silverstar_01 .
4. Operation Copycat by Anunimouse96 Ⓜ️
5. The Hunter's Song by OloosDomain Ⓜ️
6. Wildly driven by unheard_tales .
7. The Sweetbriar Slayer by  Ⓜ️

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

The wait is now finally over, and here are the results of Round 1 of Tricolor Triennial Awards | 2023.

A very hearty congratulations to all the Round 2 Qualifiers and heartfelt thanks to all the judges for their diligent work.

🎉ROUND 2 QUALIFIERS🎉

Judge: writes_love01

1. Sea Gypsies: The Draga Isles by HeideHunt
2. Wildly driven by unheard_tales
3. The Sweetbriar Slayer by  AleksandraEvans
4. ZuoMeng:to dream by SereinChoo
5. The Hunter's song by OloosDomain OloosDomain

P.S: Please follow your Round 2 judge as the rules state for the awards eligibility.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Yes, it's finally here! But before we announce our winners, there are a few things we would like to say.

Firstly to our judges: Thank you for taking the time and effort to read, understand, and give detailed scores on stories! You all have done an amazing job, and we could not have asked for more.

Secondly: To all the participants who were a part of this competition, a big thank you. Without you, this competition would have never been possible. Judges praised the enriched content of the books.

Thirdly: Every author has a unique style of writing and executing creativity. Writing is not a race, everyone is a winner as long as you write for yourself. We want to bring some deserving books into the light. Please know that the judgments are subjective thus they will be different for everyone.

FIRST POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 The Sweetbriar Slayer by AleksandraEvans

Score: 137.5/150

Review: Set in the middle centuries, Aurelia, the soft beauty finds herself in a state where she had never been before- in front of the corpse she killed. As she escapes, she is met with a mission to do the same with the rest. When a mission becomes personal each time, her viciousness does too. Rather than a simple kill-and-go, the author has made a beautiful touch with being realistic. Especially the feelings of the characters were shown rather than said- something I adore! I'm sure if this book is given the right audience, it'd be on the top 3 of Wattpad.

The writing style and the way the plot was presented, it is just a wonder how one could write so well. I was impressed by not only the author's writing style but also the way she chose to keep the right things mentioned in it, avoiding any plotholes as much as possible. Taking into account almost every major social issue evident then and now, she made the book more approachable and thought-provoking. The graphics involved in the book were something I loved- minimal yet attractive. The pace and mechanics of the plot were simply remarkable! This book surely is an underrated gem. 

SECOND POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 The Hunter's song by OloosDomain

Score: 123/150

Review: A story filled with almost every element for an adventure-seeking person, I'd say. Rather than humans, the story involves "creatures" which were portrayed very intricately, delicately, and amazingly. I was able to understand and grasp almost every scene, without a hint of doubt or vagueness. Each moment, each movement, each feeling was pulled into a way one would sit and read till their breath was out. Even though the same excitement didn't go on for too long, it was maintained subtly throughout. It was an adrenaline punch for me. I don't know why, but there were many moments I wished it was an anime haha! If given a better pacing, maybe the book would seem better to stay reading throughout. The graphics in the story made clearer envisioning of the characters and each chapter was a curiosity feeder. For the genre, this book would be "perfect" in many senses.

THIRD POSITION GOES TO...

🔱 Sea Gypsies: The Draga Isles by HeideHunt

Score: 116.5/150

Review: With the ocean on plot, I sailed smoothly, sometimes rough, sometimes just still. I surely had no expectations, but curiosity as the backstory used as the inspiration was new to me. Sometimes I thought the setting of the plot was too quick, and sometimes just abrupt. Maybe some details, some more "showing" than "telling" would make the story more worth reading. I had moments when I was like- "Whoa, wait, what-" haha. If you could make the pacing of the plot a bit more smooth, I'm sure it'd be a lot more appealing for the readers. I loved the book though, the way you portrayed the characters was simply marvelous.

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨✨୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨

AN ENDING NOTE

All the non-winners need not be disheartened, you can always improve one or the other thing to make your script look perfect and interesting to read.

We once again Congratulate all the winners and thank all the punctual judges.
Position holders are requested to wait patiently while we take some time to distribute the prizes and the stickers.

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨✨୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨

WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! 👉🏻

Here you can share your experience or suggest things to make the awards better next time. We will be back with more energy.

#ind_legion

✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈⋅⋯ ⋯⋅┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨