🌼 1. INTRODUCTION 🌼

Namaste, Nomoshkar, Satsriakaal, Aadaab, Vanakkam

(And if you didn't find the greeting in your native tongue, we sincerely welcome you to teach us more and connect  us to any part of our land we can reach by a simple hello.)

•• ┈┈┈┈⋅⋯ ˚ ⋯⋅┈┈┈┈ ••
Welcome to the Tricolor Triennial Awards 2023

The Tricolors - Kesari, white and green - adorn the flag of India for a reason. Kesari indicates strength and courage, the white symbolizes peace and truth, and the dark green represents fertility and growth. Just like that, we want you all to have to courage to be checked on, to be verified; accept the outcome in a positive light, and face your weaknesses to shine brightly, to prosper.

The sole motive of these triennial awards is to support our fellow Wattpadians (not only Indians but everyone as we believe the world is full of colorful - similar to our flag - stories). We desire to discover the undiscovered yet talented gems, and help the writers garner the fame and recognition they are entitled to.

We firmly believe that everyone is a winner, although no one can ever be perfect or ideal (just like all those scientific theories). So no worries to all those who don't win since you all are excellent in your own ways. And always remember a diamond becomes what it is after tons of polishing.

•• ┈┈┈┈⋅⋯ ˚ ⋯⋅┈┈┈┈ ••
So let's start by praying.
May the best win!!!
Writing Credit to: ThatBiryaniWaliLadki

#ind_legion
✨✼ •• ┈┈┈┈⋅⋯ ⋯⋅┈┈┈┈ •• ✼✨