EPILOGUE.

"Hey did you hear?"

"What?"

"King Satatra is finally getting married to his lover."

"Ah you mean his male lover?"

"Yes. I heard he refused to have concubines."

"Eh?"

"Isn't that bad?"

"Why do you say so?"

"Because the empress is a male who can't birth children so if he doesn't take in concubines then what about the throne?"

"Yes right. The throne needs a next heir."

"Idiot did you forget the first prince? Also there is the royal uncle who has yet to get married."

"Tsk. Did you not hear rumours about the first prince? Apparantly he also has a lover who he is deeply in love with."

"What? Isn't that just a rumour? The first prince being deeply in love? I cannot even imagine that."

"Its not just a rumour. Moreover his lover is that famous commoner who caused a ruckus several years ago. Not only that. The missing crown prince of the moon empire was also endeavoured by the first prince's lover."

"Missing? Why do you say that? Isn't prince Shand dead?"

"Rumour has it that his body was never found. So he could be alive. Who knows." 

"Sigh.. But if the two princes have male lovers for themselves then what about the throne?"

"Right. Sigh. We cannot expect much from the royal uncle. He is old enough to get married yet he refuses to do so. They say no women can entice him. He is as rigid as a rock."

"Eh really? Then maybe he is also into men?"

"Idiot. That's impossible. Its just that he has no sexual drive in him."

"Right. Maybe he just has high standards."

"Anyway.....it's such a worry."

"Tsk. What are you worrying about? Let the imperial family deal with these troubles on their own."

"Right. Right."

A group of people were discussing about these things on their own.

"Excuse me.

They heard someone speak to them. Upon turning around they saw that it was a man. This man was tall. He had a thin build. He was dressed in plain light clothes. The exposed part of his neck had some scar marks on them. His hair was short. It was a beautiful shade of yellow. The most striking part of this man were his eyes. One of his eye colour was amber while the other was just dull, implying the defect in them.

"Yes?" They asked him back.

The tall man smiled at them asking. "Mind if I join you? Your amusing conversation caught my interest. So I couldn't help but want to talk with you guys for a bit."

The group of people stared at each other, baffled by the sudden words of the tall man.
"Perhaps are you new here?"

"Not quite. I visited here before. But it's been a while since I last came here. So I am a bit lost."

Hearing his reply the people looked at each other. "Is that so? Then feel free to sit with us and learn a bit about our empire." They laughed welcoming the tall man.

The man flashed a friendly smile at them as he sat down beside them.
They then continued to gossip about the certain topics.

"Are you here on bussiness purpose?" One of the old guys asked the man.

He smiled. "No. I am here to meet someone."

"Ah... Must be your family."

The chatter continued along with the laughter.

The man with yellow hair remembered a few words from his past.

"Live."

A smile graced his lips. Just thinking about meeting him again made his hands shake nervously.

End.

Stay tuned for extra chapters.