chapter - 3

"Papa, I missed you sooo much " screamed a young omega named Jimin. He is the adopted son of Kim family. He hugged his papa seokjin and kissed his cheeks .

"I missed you too my prince." Said jin and kissed his forehead.
Jimin just came back from US. He had to go there for a photoshoot.

" I can't wait to meet dad and hyung. I missed them so much." Said Jimin pouting.
Seokjin chuckled and cupped his cheeks " They missed you too sweetheart."

"Let me cook something for you, you must be hungry. " said jin and start going towards the kitchen.

" I missed your cooking." Pouted Jimin and went behind him.

He can't wait to meet his dad and hyung.

_____________________

Right now taehyung is in a shopping mall with yoona who is busy choosing outfits for herself.
While taehyung is trying to be friendly with her, so he could get invited for her wedding. Without an invitation card he can't enter the hotel where the weeding will be held.

"Do you have a boyfriend yoona ?" asked taehyung even though he knew everything about her.

She quickly shake her head and said " I don't have a boyfriend, I have a fiance."

" Oh congratulations. "

" Thanks. " said yoona. She saw a magazine about jungkook and namjoon. She picked it up and show it to taehyung.

" This is my fiance. " she said pointing at a page with a picture of jungkook.

" Omg he is Kim jungkook right son of Kim namjoon. They are one of the most richest family in Seoul. " said taehyung pretending to be shocked.

" Yes and I am going to be a part of their family. "

" That's so cool. I am so jealous of you." said Taehyung making yoona smirk.

" To be honest even I was shocked when mr Kim said that he wants to make me his daughter in law. He said he wants the best for his son.
Even jungkook didn't say no."

" You are lucky. "

Yoona looked at taehyung's face, she started enjoyed showing off. She said
" Since you are my friend now you can also come to my weeding. "

" Really? You are not kidding right? "

" No I am not. I have your contact so I will send you the invitation card. "

That was easy thought taehyung.

Taehyung bid her goodbye after shopping. He felt bad for yoona. Poor her didn't know that it's him who will get married to jungkook.