chapter - 28

Taehyung pov

I always wanted a perfect family like any other normal families. Wanted to go shopping with my mom, share my thoughts as an omega it's really important to have a mother figure, who will help you. A dad who will pamper you you are the most precious person in the world, spoil you, guide you and maybe a brother.

But see what I get.

Growing up I thought I was an orphan. Min family adopted me. Uncle was busy with his work. Only yoongi hyung used to spend time with with me.
I used to had a nany who used to take care of me or at least that's what people thought.

She used to pretend like a good person in front of everyone but when we were alone she used to make me work, punished me for my small mistakes like one time I remember when she told me to paint her nails but when my small hands shake a little bit messing her pait for the first time she locked me in storeroom which was dark. It didn't had a single bit of light makes me feel like this darkness will end my life.when yoongi hyung used to go to school she used to make me starve. I wasn't allowed to eat until she told me to. When I grow up little bit she used to force me to put my head inside of a bathtub for minutes making me feel like she will kill me but she never did.
I wanted to ask help but then min family already did so much for me that I didn't had the courage to ask them for anything.

When I grow up little bit she used to tell me how ugly I look. I should always make myself look presentable so at least I look bareble.
I know she was wrong I used to so many compliments about my look in my school but listening to her all the time still make me feel like I am not good enough.

It's crazy how much effect she has on me. In front of the world I am a grown up mature person but in front of her I am just little child, who has no one protect him, who is scared of darkness.

The only good memories I had in my childhood is playing with yoongi hyung. Even though he used be busy with his studies he used come home with a chocolate bar for me. Used to help me with my homework.

After yoongi hyung the person who made my life little bit better is jungkook, kim Jungkook. The most popular boy in our collage.
He was perfect, good at studying, sports, good looking and from a rich family. Almost everyone in our collage wanted to date him make him friend.

When for the first time I saw him, he was playing basketball and lots of students were screaming his name.

But he looked unbotherd focusing on game.

After I used see him everywhere.

One time a senior asked me out and I said no and he didn't wanted to take a no for an answer. He started to beat me up with his friends. My face get injured I just hide my face with my hands and wait for them to finish.
Then I heard jungkook's voice. He fight with the people who were beating me. He then put his jacket in me then picked me up and went to nurse room.
I didn't show him my face since I was so insecure about my looks. I just put my my head in his shoulder. He had a sweet scent it made me smile despite having so much pain.

He wanted to stay with me but his friends came to him and told him to go to his class.

He asked me if I was okay. I just pretend to sleep. He told the nurse to take care and went back.

I fell him that day. For the first time in my life I feel safe with someone other than yoongi hyung.

I wrote him a note saying thank you and send him some sunflowers.

After few months I get the courage to confess. I remember him going towards the rooftop. I followed him.
I saw him hugging a girl and kissing he forehead.
I lost myself that day. I felt so stupid like how can I even thought he will give me a chance. He is perfect of course he already found someone.

That day i run out of the college and never went back.

After that I only focused on my passion.

I work hard and became one of the most successful photographer in Korea.

Finally when I thought my life is good without any problems. I get to about my identity..

I get to know that I have a father. Who is alive but he is in coma.
And the person who made him like this is kim namjoon.
They both were used to be best friends and his father was from a rich family. Namjoon just wanted his money. He wanted a rich lifestyle just like him.

Namjoon tried to kill him so he could take his money.

Now that Namjoon is one of the most richest man in Seoul, have a mansion it's all come from my dad's money.

Because of Namjoon i went to a orphanage. I didn't have the family always wanted.

And I will take revenge, I will snatch his perfect family from him with his money. I will make him beg on his knees like a begger.

No one can come between me me and my revenge not even my own feelings.

Yes I love jungkook but not more than my father. I will leave him after I take my revenge but why I feel so guilty for playing with his feelings. At first I thought he is Namjoon's son and but now that I know that he is not his son. I feel guilty why he should get any kind of punishment for namjoon's sin.

Even Jin and jimin , I don't want to hurt them but I have no choice.

Today I saw how jungkook looked at me when I avoided him. He was sad because of my behavior.
Specially when he saw the pills I brought them before the wedding. I was ready for any kind of situation.

I really need to do something really fast or I will messed up my plan.

I looked at jungkook who was driving. We are going back.

Papa told us to come back, they wanted give us some alone time I guess.

He looked me give me a gentle smile.

" Do you want some ice cream? " Asked jungkook as he stopped his car.

Taehyung looked outside and saw  a ice cream truck.

" Strawberry flavor. " Answered taehyung.

Jungkook went out and come back with two types of ice cream one chocolate one strawberry.

" Here... " Jungkook handed him one and start eating his own.

" I don't like strawberry but really wanted to taste your ice cream. " Said jungkook and innocently looked at taehyung.

Taehyung didn't know what to do so he put his ice cream in front of him.

" I have a better way to taste it. " Said jungkook smirking before kissing taehyung.

Taehyung get shocked at first but then kiss him back.

Jungkook stopped after sometimes he went back to his sit. He could see taehyung's red face with swollen lips.

" Pervert " Said taehyung looking down.

" Just for you baby " Said jungkook smirking.

Author's note

Do you guys liked this chapter? Let me know.

I was checking some of my starting chapter and I found so childish. I will edit those chapter after I finished this story.

I thought I will finish this story in 30 chapter but I guess it will take more.