Finale! Y/N x Yamaguchi Version!

Not really requested, but I thought it would be cute anyway!

You wake up and immediately reread your letter.

Dear Y/N,

Even as your brother's best friend, I can't help but find you very cute. I have been trying my best to even learn sign language so we can spend some more time together.

You know that one cherry blossom tree by the lake? I will be there on Sunday. I would love to be able to see you.

-Yamaguchi Tadashi

You jump out of bed and take a shower. You put on the outfit you got yesterday and brush out your hair.

You left a note on the table for Kei, who was studying in his room, and  left for the lake

You left a note on the table for Kei, who was studying in his room, and  left for the lake. You followed the path to the tree and notice it is lined with sakura petals. You finally see Yamaguchi sitting on a picnic blanket. You wave and walk over to him and take a seat next to him.

He smiles and puts a sakura flower in your hair. "It's nice to see you, Y/N. You look wonderful as always." He says with a smile. You can't help but notice the faint blush on his cheeks.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but, what do you think of me?" You know he said he can sign, but you move your hands slowly so he can see what your saying better.

Your a cute friend of Kei's, and your very sweet to be around. You always make me happy and you care about the people around you a lot. I can't imagine a life without you.

You feel your own face heat up a little as you signed. You never imagined actually saying these things. He takes your hand in his.

"I really like you Y/N. I want to always be here for you. Please, let me." You nod and pull him into a hug. Of course you would let him. As if it were a question you could refuse.

He reaches around the tree and pulls out a basket filled with a beautiful picnic lunch. You go for a walk through town for a bit before the two of you return to your place,holding hands the whole time.

Before you even touch the handle, Kei swings the door open. He looks at the two of you and then sees your hands. The two of you quickly let go of each other and your brother just laughs.

"Anything to tell me?" he asks. you turn red.

Yamaguchi just smiles. "It's...official?"

You look at him and nod slowly. Would your brother be comfortable with you dating his best friend?

"Good. I guess him learning sign language was helpful seeing as someone left their notebook?"

He said he was getting better, and I'm good at charades when I need to be! Both of them just laugh. the three of you have dinner and then Kei let's the two of you watch a movie together. You cuddle up on the couch and watch a few Disney classics, both of you singing each and every song, before you fall asleep.

When you wake up, you see your back in your room, tucked into your bed. You sit up and see another note on your nightstand.

Thank you, Y/N. I love you.

-Yamaguchi Tadashi

The End
~Feel free to view the other endings!~