Finale! Y/N x Iwaizumi!

Requested by: Mostannoyed_angie!

You wake up and immediately reread your letter.

Y/N,

It's been awhile since we last had a practice match together, and I kinda miss seeing you stupid face. Maybe it's just me, but you seem to just make everything better just by being in the same room.

Last time I was in your town, I found a nice dinner. Meet me there after you finish dinner Sunday night if you want to see something amazing

-Iwaizumi Hajime

You jump out of bed and take a shower. You put on the outfit you got yesterday and brush out your hair.

You spend the day reorganizing your room and picking up around the house so you would have no reason to stay home later

You spend the day reorganizing your room and picking up around the house so you would have no reason to stay home later. After dinner, you told Kei you were meeting up with someone and had to get going. After you assured him you would have your phone and notebook, he let you go while he cleaned up from supper.

You make your way to the dinner and see Iwaizumi standing by a nearby alleyway. You wave to him and he immediately smiles back.

"You alright with motorcycles?" he asked, your eyes glowing. You quickly open your phone.

"I've actually always wanted to ride one, but never had the chance" the text-to-speech on your phone replied.

He passed you a helmet. "I guess today is your lucky day!" You watch as he swings a leg over the bike and helps you on to. "Now just hold on tight and let me know if somethings wrong ok?"

You nod and wrap your arms around his waist for safety. You can't see his face, but the exposed tips of his ears are a faint shade of pink as he starts the bike. 

The ride was exciting, even more so then you imagined. The wind felt nice through your hair. The bike hit a small rock in the road, making it jump a little. The slight scare that struck you made you hug a little tighter around Iwaizumi, causing him to chuckle a bit. "It's alright, it was just a pebble. We're almost their now."

You look around. The sun was still up, but won't be for long. You were heading up to the top of a small hill. The trees were starting to clear near the top of the hill. Just before the top, Iwaizumi pulled to the side of the road.

"Are you comfortable enough to wear a blindfold? I set something up, but I want to be able to see your reaction once we get up there." You nodded and he pulled a bandana from his pocket. He gently wrapped it around your eyes until your vision was completely compromised. He then helped you find his waist again before he finished driving the way up there.

He parked and helped you off of the bike. You were a little wobbly on your feet, especially since you couldn't see. He held your hands and guided you down what you assumed to be a dirt path by the sounds of your shoes on the ground.

He let go of you hands and took a few steps away. "Alright, perfect. You can take it off now if you'd like." You smiled and tried but struggled a little with the knot. He came over and helped you loosen it.

When you had your vision back, you looked around. The sun would start to set in a few minutes. There was a small tree to your right, lit with lights. Beneath it, there was a blanket.

"The sunset is gorgeous up here and there's supposed to be fireworks in the distance tonight. I wanted to show you them, so you feel just as special as you should."

You were at a loss of words, so you just jumped up, wrapping you arms around his neck, the one way you knew to show how thankful you were without words. He hugged you back.

After standing there for a few minutes, he pulled away and pressed a button on his phone. Suddenly, music started playing from hidden speakers around you. He held out his arms to you and you smiled.

He swung you around with him for a bit as the sun set on the horizon. It was slow, but fun all the same. You twirled and spun like there was no tomorrow as long as you were in his arms.

Once it was dark, the two of you decided to stop and take a seat on the blanket so you wouldn't trip over a tree root or something. You sat close and looked at the stars before Iwaizumi called out. He pointed out a few constellations and you were fascinated. So many stars in the same pattern, every night. Who knew it could be so pretty?

The fireworks began and you jumped a little with excitement. The two of you watched as the sky filled with colors for a short while.

When they ended, Iwaizumi tapped on your shoulder. "You know, Y/N, I never knew being with a girl could be so fun. I had so much fun tonight and yet still, I don't want you to go. I...don't know what to do..." he said softly, red as can be. He held your face with his hand. "Is this...alright?"

You nodded and didn't hesitate when he moved closer. He placed his lips on yours and you kissed back passionately. When you pulled away, you wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your foreheads together with a glowing smile on your face.

"Does this mean you would be my girlfriend, Y/N?" You nod and he picks you up bridal style, swinging you  around.

•♡•♡•♡•

When you got home, Kei was already asleep, so after you said goodnight to Iwaizumi, you went straight to bed. In the morning though, you knew, your brother would be all over you about the details of you night and you will probably have to be careful he doesn't decide to visit your new boyfriend without an invitation.

Longer than the others but I felt needed to be more detail for him to make more sense!

Let me know if there are any other ending ships you would like to see!

The End
~Feel free to view the other endings!~