Introduction / Prologue

Love interest:

Jacob Markstrom

Summary:

Summary:

Y/N is asked to be a bridesmaid in a childhood friends wedding. At the first function for the wedding Y/N is warned to stay away from a certain groomsman. Agreeing because she was not ready to get involved with something so complicated, she promises she'll listen to the bride. When she meets a groomsman that's tall, cute, gentle and sweet she thinks it might be her lucky day, until she learns his name. She struggles to choose whether to trust her childhood best friend or trust her heart.

Prologue:

It had been about a year since I had seen Brooke. Life took us separate directions but that never stopped us from staying friends. When she told me her boyfriend had proposed I was elated for her, she really deserved it. They were a great couple and were so happy together.

I hadn't gotten to spend a ton of time with her now fiancé due to how busy everyone was, but I knew enough to know they were perfect for each other.

When she asked me to be a bridesmaid I was truly honored. My life had been a never ending streak of boring and I was absolutely looking forward to some fun.

She had sent us a list of a few events she wanted to have with both the bridesmaids and the groomsmen together so everyone felt comfortable come wedding time. I thought it was a cute idea and honestly it would really take the pressure off when the time came for the actual wedding.

The first event was what she called a 'meet and greet' weekend. It was a weekend of fun things we would all do together in attempt to all meet each other and start getting to know each other so they could get an idea of who would pair well.

That weekend was coming quickly and I couldn't be more excited. A weekend of celebrating love between friends. It was going to be perfect.