Chapter 11: Time to Warm Up

A/N: Hey guys sorry these updates are few and far between, I should be able to update more soon, though!

Also, I'm thinking of starting a sort of de-age one-shot book maybe so I can do a few parts per character(s) without trying to stretch them out to a whole book. 

(mostly a wanna do a quick lil Dabi one cause damn manga spoilers be hittin hard and makin be obsessed with this crispy boi lol)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!!!

__________________________

Kiri giggled as he was paraded around on Sero's shoulders. Mina and Kaminari marched along singing their rendition of "We Are The Champions."

Bakugou grumbled as he wiped the snow off his face. 

No way.

No way did these four actually beat him in a snowball fight.

And yet here he is.

A loser.

Who literally lost to a three year old. 

Well if that isn't a huge hit to Bakugou's pride, I don't know what is. 

"Hey! I want a rematch!" He declared, pointing a finger at the enemy. 

"Why? We won fair and square!" Sero said, bouncing the team's little secret weapon a bit and getting some more giggles. 

Bakugou sputtered as he tried to come up with a justification, "You-you took advantage of me! You took advantage of Kiri!" He said.

"Not our fault you got a soft spot for Kirishima." Mina teased.

"I--" Bakugou's face started growing red, "I don't have ANY soft spots, thank you!" He yelled, getting some skeptical looks from the Baku-squad (except for Kiri, who was still just giggling and having a fun time being up high on Sero's shoulders). 

Bakugou clenched his fists with a huff. 

"Kat said he'd frow us a party an' make cake if we won." Kiri pointed out to his team.

"Oh did he?" Denki replied, dragging out every word as he snidely placed a hand on his chin. 

Bakugou tensed.

Fuck. 

He forgot he told Kirishima that. 

Probably because he didn't think these bozos could actually beat him. 

Ugh.

This is so annoying.

"An' be a butter." Kiri added. Sero, Mina, and Denki had to combine their minds to create one full braincell to figure out what Kiri meant. 

"Oh, our butler you say?" Sero finally said in a posh English accent.

"How lovely," Mina said, copying the accent, "And how kind of you, Mr. Bakugou." She joked.

Bakugou's face was now bright red with both anger and embarrassment. 

"I fucking hate you guys." He grumbled, starting to stomp away. 

"This Sunday would be quite perfect for a party, don't you agree Madam Mina?" Denki said as they followed Bakugou out of the forest. 

"I believe it certainly would, what do you think Sir Sero?" Mina asked.

Sero nodded, "Indeed."

They went on for a while longer nodding and saying "indeed" or just making variations of "hon hon" or "mhm" in their very bad accent.