Twenty Eight:

Karma
August 27
1:13 pm

"That nigga need to hurry up with my son so I can love on him some more for his birthday" I told bri while I sat on the floor of the living room with kinsley and Bri sat on the chair eating cereal

"You know Benji probably taking his time getting them boys hair cut cause he petty as hell and he know y'all beefin"

"Cause... he stupid"

"No, both of y'all just bipolar as hell"

"I'm not bipolar.. that's him" I muttered while I fiddled with toy I picked up off of the floor beside me"how would you feel if shy had you on do not disturbed?"

"I always get on shy for stuff like that but me and him don't ever beef for too long. Now you and Benji the king and queen of petty and I honestly believe y'all would really keep going with the pettiness of you could"

"I really would" I told her before looking at kinsley while she slammed her hands on the coffee table repeatedly calling for her stupid ass dada

"Benji got that girl so damn spoiled"

"He do" I agreed with Bri "just wait till your girl gets here. I can see shy now"

"Tuh.. he is not touching my daughter. He was so possessive with jr and now look at what happened. My son is his daddy's jr Forreal"

"Jr's not really bad. He's just.."

"BAD. Jr got in trouble three times this week kay"

"For what?"

"He always doing shit. The fist time they said he broke some toy because a little boy wouldn't let him get it so he said now neither of them can play with it. The second time he kept arguing with the teacher and yesterday he wouldn't stop talking. And it's like I'm so tired of fussing at him, I just can't nomore"

"Let him stay with your mom for a weekend" i randomly suggested and she looked at me some type of way. "I'm just saying. She want him so bad let he see why she don't want him or the fact that she won't be able to handle him like she think she can"

"That's something I'll have to think about cause right now my momma ain gotta damn thing to say to me"

"I feel you. That's how I feel about my daddy, no lie.. and I just think it sucks because you know, it's our parents"

"Yeah. And it just sucks because it like I appreciate you being protective over me but at the same time you gotta allow me to live"

"Well bri like my momma told you, and she told me the same thing... let her feel how she feels because she's only messing up her chance to have a relationship with you and the kids. I mean... she don't even know you pregnant right now and I bet other than shy and me... that was probably the first person you wanted to tell"

Bri nodded "it really was kay. All I just ever wanted was the relationship with my momma that I used to have but that shit is not happening. And I see the relationship you have with dena and honestly.. I'm jealous as hell"

"Bri she loves you just as much as she loves me, trust me. Have that bond with her, ion mind sharing my momma. She's all about family anyways. She always told me her dream was to have a big family with 4 or 5 kids and she never got that. I mean, she had me but you know.. I came from a complicated situation and I'm beyond thankful for her but I just wish she would've gotten her dream because she deserved it"

"Yeah I see how good she is with Hendrix, the twins and even with jr's bad ass. The kids love her"

"That's why I never mind sending them over there cause she used to be lonely after we moved out"