Fourty One:

Karma
December 9
11:56 am

"I think I'm missing my brother" I frowned while me and destiny sat at the desk

"When he come back from his baecation?"

"Tomorrow"

"Must be nice.. my stupid ass ex swear up and down him I be asking for too much when I mentioned one"

"Oh y'all FINALLY broke up?"

"Chileee YES! And he think he gone come back. Got me fucked up. I got 911 ready just in case he try to pull up to my house or job again"

"Good. And don't go back to him. You and that boy been on that toxic shit since I started working here"

"I'm done forreal kay" she sighed while crossing one leg over the other "I just want me a good ass man and I won't ever get that if I keep going back to his lame ass. If this nigga really cared about me like he say, I would've been had a ring on my finger and he would've been got his shit together"

"Well you know what you gotta do"

She nodded "I'm just tryina be like you and benji bitch. Y'all so perfect and happy and shit"

I laughed as I shook my head "girl me and benji far from perfect. We just as dysfunctional and bipolar, but we know what we got going on works for us"

"And I'm obsessed with y'all together"

"Girl and I'm obsessed with him" I smiled while tapping on my phone screen so it lit up, showing my lock screen which was an old picture I took the day we had the twins. He was sitting on the chair with Hendrix holding Kyran while helping Hendrix hold kinsley "I wish I could get him pregnant"

"I give y'all one more.. watch"

I looked at her "one more what?"

"Baby. Y'all gone have at least one more"

"Girllll. I think I might get my tubes tied forreal cause everybody keep saying that. Give us some years before we have another one" I laughed as angel walked past the desk, going into the waiting room. She called somebody to the back and went to take the patient to their room

"That girl ain been the same since her friend died and I feel bad"

I just stayed quiet and started scrolling on my phone which made destiny look at me and laugh

"Don't be like that Kay.. you hate her that bad"

"I don't hate the girl. I just don't like her, and to be honest I don't feel bed for her or her fRiEnD. If the situation happened to people that weren't so evil then maybe.. now do I feel like people deserve to die, no. But it's like... you gotta learn to chill and how to come at certain people cause then you end up in situations like that. Always love to start shit but get hurt when it don't end how you expect"

"True.. you right. But I still kinda feel bad cause I wouldn't know what to do if somebody got killed right in front of me"

I just shook my head, thinking about that time benji got shot

"It'll haunt her forever"

Destiny sucked her teeth before she burst out laughing, looking at me

"Kayyyy"

"What? I was being serious"

"Yeahhh. Okay"

I laughed along with her and ran my hands through my hair however my smile went away when I saw my birth mother walk into the doctors office