TRAILER & A LIL NOTE

Hi friends.
It's me again.

I always seem to listen to songs and let my imagination run wild in the form of a story.

So, firstly thank you for reading this story and giving it a chance. There's a few things I want to mention.

1. There will be mature themes and topics that could possibly be triggering for readers. There will a warning at the beginning of chapters so you can choose if you want to skip them.

2. Harry Styles is the lead male character. I am only using physical descriptions of Harry and it in no way depicts the real Harry Styles that we all love.

3. I appreciate every single vote, comment, and when you add my story to your reading lists. Whether you're a silent reader or comment 100x I appreciate every one of you and the kind messages I receive.

A lil info:
Some chapters will have a recommended song to listen while you read. I only hope that it enhances the chapter if you choose to listen. At the very least maybe it will introduce you to a new artist or song that you'll like.

A lil about me:
Hey, I go by Renee or Ren! It's an alias I use because wattpad is a safe place, my stories are a safe place and I like to keep it like that.
I am 21 currently, from South Louisiana, and love coffee. [currently work in a craft coffee shop and i never leave]
I'm a big mental health awareness advocate among other things. I put a lot of myself in every story so writing is very therapeutic for me.
I have a twitter so if you want to be friends feel free to follow @ sogxldyn:)
I have written other stories if you want to check those out as well.

Thank you for reading, and if you want to watch the trailer... Enjoy