The Christmas Bet: Part 7

Sakusa looked at his boyfriend with a concerned look as he tugged on his jacket. 

The new year party was that night and they were getting into their suits. The both of them wore matching suits, though Atsumu's was in a maroon tone while Sakusa's was in a blue tone.

The party would be held at a club near the gym the Black Jackals went to and most of everyone would be there.

"Atsu, are you sure you want to do this?"

Atsumu continued to fix his tie, "To do what?"

Sakusa sighed as he rested his head on Atsumu's shoulder, loose arms wrapping themselves around Atsumu's waist.

"About the whole 'reveal' thing."

Once Atsumu had finished fixing his tie, he turned in Sakusa's arms to pull his tie, "Now listen here, Omi. It's too late to back out now."

Sakusa frowned, "And why is that?"

"Because I already got us matching suits and we really don't have time to change into new ones."

Sakusa paused at that before shaking his head fondly, "You're such an idiot."

Atsumu chuckled as he let go of Sakusa's tie, the hand sliding to the back of his neck, "You love me."

"That is, unfortunately, true." Sakusa answered, his arms tightening their grip around the fake blonde's waist to pull him closer.

Atsumu grinned, "So are you just gonna stand there like a clown or are you actually gonna kiss me?"

Sakusa smirked as he leaned in closer. Atsumu closed his eyes in anticipation for the familiar lips on his.

But the other abruptly just let go of Atsumu and walked away, "Hmm, I don't really feel like it.."

Right as he left, Atsumu stared at the empty space for a moment before he finally processed what had just happened.

"You motherfucker!"

.

.

.

Black Jackals @OfficialMSBY

We are proud to announce that today, our gym will be hosting its first ever annual New Year Party!!

 Guests from all over the globe are invited to this special event and chances are you'll be introduced to the secret lover of our very own Sakusa Kiyoomi!

   Replies

   @sakusasmoles:I dont know whether i should be scared or excited

   @iammsby_bitch:I feel like both would be justified

    @MSBY__love: I cant wait to see who sakusas girlfriend is!!!

    @jackals_black: are we even sure its a girlfriend?

    @atsu_bitch: what else would it be dumbass

    @boku_fan: no need to be rude! I think he means it could be a boyfriend.

    @bokusaku_forever: wait, does that mean it could be bokuto

    @sakuhina_life: or it could be hinata