11: Revolution (Part 2)

At the press conference, Endeavor explained about why he was stepping down from the No.2 hero position. He told them how he treated his family, how he didn't care for civilians and just wanted to be the no.1 hero.

As the explanation went on, surprised gasps were continuously heard from the reporters. Some were furious while some were in disbelief.

"Tell me this is a lie!" Came the voice of a reporter in disbelief.

"If the no.2 hero is like this, imagine what the lower ranked heroes would be like."

"I-Is All might the same as him? "

Panic, disbelief, hatred, anger, betrayal. All these emotions were felt by the people of japan after hearing endeavor's story. They had put their trust in heroes, and this is how the heroes act?

Endeavor: Please don't bring other heroes into this. Direct all your hatred and anger towards me. I wanted to resign from being a hero, but the hero commission won't let me do it, so I'll continue doing hero work but now as a better hero.

"BULLSHIT"

"IF THIS MAN ABUSES HIS FAMILY, HOW CAN WE TRUST HIM WITH THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDREN?"

Endeavor couldn't take it anymore, he stood up from his seat and left the conference. Leaving the conflicted audience there.

In the utter chaos that was happening there, nobody noticed a teenage boy with white hair and grey eyes grinning maniacally.

..............................................................

The todoroki family had gone through many hardships throughout their lives, to the point they now expected anything to happen. But after what they saw happening on T.V today, they didn't know what to do.

Shoto todoroki just sat their wide eyed as the T.V showed the news on endeavor's story. His siblings weren't fearing any better.

Natsuo: What do we do now?

Unfortunately for him, his question was left unanswered.

..................................................................

Aizawa and tsukauchi sighed heavily after they saw the conference. Nezu on the other hand, had a little smile on his face.

Tsukauchi: The hero commission has called an urgent meeting with the top heroes and the investigators of the vigilante, Shadow Reaper's case. Which means,

Aizawa: We've to go.

Nezu: The hero commission is planning to do something stupid.

He stepped down from his seat, as both the detective and the erasure hero looked at him.

Nezu: We'll stand our ground on not attacking the vigilante, even if it means to get fired or something. Time has already been very considerate to us before, but I don't think it would be the second time.

Aizawa quirked his brows in confusion. He knew nezu was being vague and was trying to hide something. Had he figured something out?

Aizawa: Nezu, have you figured something out?

Nezu let out a sigh as he turned towards the window.

Nezu: Yes Aizawa, but it's not important to our current situation. Now let's get ready for the meeting.

Aizawa reluctantly agreed with nezu for now as he and tsukauchi walked out of the room to get the necessary documents ready for the meeting.

Nezu, looking at the sun set, had a very small smile plastered on to his face. A smile that showed grief.