Chapter 7

An actual update!? Oh my gods! I know, I've been naughty and haven't updated in a while, no excuses this time, other than procrastination, my ukulele and the demon that is writer's block! Anyway, this is an actual chapter, that I think you will like, at least I hope you do. I am going to start writing important notes at the end of chapters, but I hope you enjoy! Xxx
___________________________________________________

Third Person pov

The morning was fairly chilly for this time of year, which made it all the more difficult for the young mother of two to break out from her blanket cocoon and get ready for work. (y/n) sighed as she heard her alarm at a pretty good time of 8am. Of course, she would've liked a lie in a lot more but she would take what she could get. 

Sitting up, still wrapped in blankets, (y/n) turned off her alarm and stretched her arms over her head, letting out a loud yawn. So, today was a Saturday, which was usually great, as (y/n) usually wasn't working, but today, the cafe was understaffed and her boss asked her to come in. Naturally, she agreed, Saturday's were busy but more customers meant more tips and lord knew she needed the money.

Another thing about Saturdays, the boys weren't able to go to daycare... Meaning, they would have to go to the cafe with their mama. (y/n) didn't really mind this, her boys were very well behaved, as long as they were kept entertained. Yuuma and Kei certainly didn't mind, Kei was overjoyed at not having to leave his mama's loving and watchful gaze. Yuuma was excited to see their Granny, which is what they had taken to calling their mother's boss. She was the kind old lady who ran the cafe and, whenever they were there, she made sure to bring them some sort of yummy things.

Anyway, (y/n) got out from her warm bed, rather unwillingly, before rushing to the bathroom for a warm shower. After showering, she got her uniform on, which really just consisted of black, semi-formal clothing that would look good under an apron, then gently pushed the door to her son's bedroom open. The boys looked like sleeping angels, which always made the young mother smile. She crept over the curtains, pulling them open ever so slightly, so she didn't wrench the boys from their peaceful sleep. 

Yuuma, who was closest to the curtains, began rubbing his eyes with his little fists and yawning widely. His big green eyes blinked up at his mama and he soon began smiling the same infectious smile he had inherited from her, "Morn'n mama," Yuuma mumbled, seemingly too tired to finish the word. (y/n) chuckled at her eldest son, waving gently and moving to sit on the opposite bed, stroking back the soft brown hair of her youngest, Kei. 

Kei was sleeping on his back, his mouth wide open and a small trail of drool was at the corner of his lips, his arms were raised, causing his fluffy lime green pyjama shirt to ride up, showing of his little belly and his fists were softly clenched and up by his head. Giggling at her son's cute sleeping position, (y/n) kept stroking his hair, waiting for him to wake up, which he did so pretty quickly, almost immediately sitting up and crawling into his mother's lap, clutching her shirt.

(y/n) picked him up and followed a sleepy, but still stereotypically excited Yuuma into the kitchen, where breakfast was already set up. The family ate breakfast in mostly silence, Kei very happy curled up in his mama's lap and eating tiny spoonful's of yogurt and Yuuma was very happy watching compilations of his favourite heroes on the television set. 

Once breakfast was over and done with, the boys got dressed and sat in front of the door, getting their socks and shoes on, (y/n) then helped them into their jackets and they went across the hall to say a quick greeting to their grumpy neighbour. (y/n), Yuuma and (begrudgingly) Kei, opened the door to Katsuki's apartment, to which, he had given them a key for, they each poked their head around the corner and said a 'Hi' and a 'Bye'.
The usually grumpy pro hero watched as their heads individually removed themselves from his doorway, the youngest leaving him with a slight glare, but the man just smiled and shook his head at the adorable sight.