|6|: The official "Footman"

"Hi chan, you're here!" Honey senpai exclaimed excitedly, as he launched himself into my arms. I stumbled back a bit as I caught him. My right leg remained a little stiff, making my stumble look even more awkward. Honey must have noticed the stiffness and he looked down at my leg curiously.

"Honey senpai, don't just jump on people like that; you could hurt them!" Haruhi scolded. Tears pricked Honey's eyes and I smiled gently and pet his head. "It's alright Haruhi, I'm not hurt." I said reassuringly. Haruhi gave mer a wary look before sighing and walking away.

"I'm so glad that you agreed to come today Fujioka san." Kyoya said in fake politeness. My sister would probably call him out on his facade, but I prefer to avoid conflict of any kind. So I simply gave him a polite smile right back.

"I was happy to help. And please, just call me Hiromi. Fujioka san sounds too formal." Kyoya arched a brow then chuckled to himself. "Is something funny?" I questioned curiously.

"It's nothing important, I'm just realizing how different you are from your sister." He said vaguely before walking away. 'What does that mean?' I shrugged it off as Tamaki announced that club hours would soon be starting.

I made my way over and stood with the other hosts. "Wow Hiromi, nice outfit." Hikaru said in a flirtatious tone. I chuckled slightly and tucked a strand behind my ear. "Th-thank you Hikaru." I blushed slightly in embarrassment.

I wasn't wearing the traditional maid's outfit, I was dressed more like a butler. The clothing was felt comfier and was easy to move in. Plus, the pants covered up my prosthetic leg. My hair was pulled back into an intricate braided bun.

(Picture below👇🏻)

  If I had been wearing a dress, even with tights, my prosthetic leg would've been noticeable, and I don't want that kind of attention

If I had been wearing a dress, even with tights, my prosthetic leg would've been noticeable, and I don't want that kind of attention. So per my request, Tamaki allowed me to wear a suit, although he fought me on the matter quite a bit, stating in his words "I want my darling daughter to dress like the lady she is!"

Haruhi scoffed when he had said that, considering that he'd never allow her to wear something like that, because she would've gotten attention from boys, which would make Tamaki jealous. She made the point that if she didn't wear dresses, then I didn't have to either, and that she wouldn't let Tamaki exploit my girlish figure in order to make a profit.

After such an argument and much prodding from Kyoya to hurry things along because the guests would be arriving soon, Tamaki finally relented and allowed me to wear this outfit. Hence why I am currently dressed in such a fashion.

 Hence why I am currently dressed in such a fashion