CHAPTER 14

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Are we there yet?", Lily whined as Eric looked up from his phone. He chuckled for umpteenth time. 
"No, we still have an hour left"

"Seriously! eight hours in your private plane is booooring!!!!!!", she rolled her eyes.
"Don't hate on my precious, Lily", he played hurt.

"Actually I did not think a plane would have a bed and a kitchen", she muttered and heard clicking of heels. An airhostess dressed in a tight uniform made her way towards the couple. She was carrying a tray and bent down just enough to see her cleavage, in front of Eric. Lily observed the way she behaved around her husband. She constantly had an expression around him that indicated sinful thoughts. 

Eric however didn't pay her any attention as he was focused on his angel. He noticed Lily's reaction towards the airhostess and found it amusing. She would scrunch up her face and roll her eyes. He took a glass and poured the whiskey, sipping it. 

"Sir, would you like anything else?", she asked, practically eye fucking him. Lily decided she had had enough and stood up faking a yawn. She waddled over to him and took the glass out of his hand, placing it on the table. Then she climbed onto his lap, straddling his waist and pushed her head into his neck.

Eric stiffened for a second and then relaxed, wrapping his arms around her in a tight grip to prevent her falling. Lily glanced at the lady who was glaring and smiled triumphantly.  

He took in her sweet scent of vanilla and honey. It made his thoughts run wild wanting to do things to her. He was sure that she thought this trip was just a vacation. 

"What happened, sweetheart?", Eric asked.
"Just tired", Lily muttered into his neck. Honestly she loved being in his arms.
"Well do you want to go to bed?"
"Nothing feels better than your arms"

At this the lady swiftly walked out and Lily sighed as she was about to get up. Eric stopped her, confused.
"Where are you going?"
"Umm....going to sit there. I just didn't like the way she was staring at you", Lily muttered.
"So you didn't mean what you said?"
"Of course, I meant it. But you would feel uncomfortable", Lily said trying to get up.
"NO! In fact, I'd prefer this position which is very comfortable"

Lily smiled and laid her head back, enjoying the moment.

*********************************************************

It was around nine in the night when they landed. Lily felt the cool breeze as soon as she stepped onto the island. She was so excited and her smile would never fade. They were to stay in overwater bungalow that had already been booked. Eric had stayed here many times so he instead focused on the beauty beside him. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked like a child experiencing everything for the first time.

It was already night and they had dinner on the plane. Lily was exhausted from the shopping and jet lag. She just wanted to curl and sleep while Eric was tempted when he saw the bedroom and Lily. However, Lily jumped onto the bed worming her way into the sheets and sighed. She had already changed into a loose top and shorts. Eric decided on just sleeping tonight as he crawled onto the bed with her. 

She turned with a smile on her lips and moved closer to him. "I can't wait to explore the island and town tomorrow. Please, can we go?"

"Anything for you", Eric chuckled leaning down to capture her lips. Lily blushed nevertheless kissing him back. What seemed to be a gentle peck turned out to be something more.

*VERY INAPPROPRIATE AND EXPLICIT. BEWARE!!!!*

Eric pulled her onto his lap and she ended up straddling him. Their lips never parted as Lily weaved her hand through his soft locks. She felt wonderful and at the same time uncomfortable. Eric on the other hand was turned on as his fingers crawled inside her top. He rested his hand on her stomach drawing small circles with his hands, struggling to take it slow.