Chapter 6

Alessandro POV:

Is she stupid? She was shot and she doesn't want medical care. She is in pain and I definitely can't do anything about it. I can see her discomfort as I sit next to her in the back.

She calls someone to come over to her place. I hope they have some medical experience. We drive to her place and pull up. I helped her get out of the car and I let her support herself on my shoulder.

We enter the reception. The receptionist isn't there so we're safe for now. We get into the elevator and go to the top floor. I lay her on the couch. "Get me some liquor and some tweezers" She said. "Yes, yes. Wait why?" I ask. "Just get me the largest tweezers. It's in my bathroom." As she said that the same guy that we saw tackle the man in the nightclub runs in.

Valentinas POV:

"Holy shit val!" Elijah said as he entered the apartment. I sat up on the couch and kissed him. " These are my biological family," I said. Luca comes in with some whiskey and I chug it down. " give me the tweezers." I say and Alessandro hands me the tweezers. "Alright, now I need a volunteer to take this bullet out of me. Any takers?" I say. They all just stared at me with scared eyes. "Are all you men pussies?" I continue.

"Fine I'll do it myself" I say and with a straight face I proceed to take the tweezer into my wound and pull out the bullet.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?"I said. I thought Elijah would be fine with this since he isn't scared of blood and he is the next leader of the american mafia. But damn I was wrong. He squealed like a girl as I poured whiskey into the wound to disinfect it. I get some surgical thread and a needle and stitch it up then I bandage it up. "Wow, you guys were no help at all" I say. They all look frozen.

"Do you guys want food? My treat" I say. "Yes" They all say, now they are moving as fast as lightning. "Wait, I have to get changed." I go up to my room and change into a fitting dress. I'll also get a suit jacket for Alessandro since his jacket was covered in blood.

Check out my new story "Forgotten Mafia princess"!