Chapter 14

Valentina's POV:

I always dreamt of having brothers, but now that I have brothers it doesn't seem like the brothers I dreamt of. These two are very childish. But now that I think about it, they are much better than the brothers I dreamt of back then.

Back then at such a young age I wasn't spoiled like other kids. I was surviving on the bare minimum. All I ever wanted was someone to stand up for me. No one ended up doing that so I had to stand up for myself.

That's how I ended up earning money through illegal means. Then Elijah showed up. He was the only one that dared stand up for me. I'm really grateful to my brothers and father but still, they weren't there when I cried. But I won't hold that against them since they really tried to find me.

The truth is that i'm here now and that is all that matters. Kaya sees me as I walk down the hallway.

"I have to go back to New York, mother said I had to come home" She says.

"Alright, I'll book you a flight tomorrow" I said.

"Thank you" She said and ran to her room to pack.

I go up to my room and sleep.

(Friday 5 pm.)

I've got to get out of here. I feel like a prisoner. I've been here for like 5 days and I'm going crazy. I mostly have Giovanni and Alessandro to thank for that. It's even worse that I'm the only girl in this house now since Kaya left yesterday morning.

I got a call from my italian underground guy. He told me the location of a fight with the best guy in Italy. The fight is at 8 pm. That's perfect! Since I can avoid Alessandro. This is going to be fun. My father definitely wouldn't approve of this, but i don't give a flying fuck.

I took my outfit on and left with a few guns, just to be sure. Alessandro usually comes into my room at 8 pm every day to annoy me with either his girl problems or his Late-teen problems such as how much he should eat to get buff but not fat.

Like how the hell am I supposed to know that.

I go out on my balcony and snuck out of the house

I go out on my balcony and snuck out of the house. I got one of my cars from Nyc brought here and had it parked right outside the gates. I don't want to walk farther than I have.

I turn the car and... Fuck, a guard saw me turn the car on. He runs out and yells for me to stop. I just keep driving. I don't care, they won't be able to find me as fast, like I would have been if I had used one of their cars.

I get there at 7.45 pm and go to my room to wait.

Giovanni's POV:

I seemed to have been sleeping on my desk. That won't be good for my back. I get up and lay on the sofa in the living room. My father was sitting in a chair next to me.

"Have you finished your work?" He asked as he read the newspaper.

"Yes" I sighed. It was only a white lie anyways. I'll do it tomorrow.

I only got to rest for 5 minutes when a guard ran in.

"The miss drove away in her car." He said.

"Where did she go?" My father asked.

"We don't know but she went west," He said.

"Fine, go get the others giovanni." He said. I nodded and went to get everybody downstairs.

They all looked like they were about to doze off even though it was only like 6. 30 pm. Luca asked "Why are we here" and broke the awkward silence.

"Valentina has left," Father said. Everyone looked at him with confused faces. Elijah looked relieved. "That's all?" He asked.

"THAT'S ALL?!"Alessandro said.

"She's either fighting someone or killing someone. It's what she does." He said.

It was surprising to see him not worrying about her so I asked why he was being this calm.

"Believe I tried to make her stop but it wasn't enough to convince her. So I've grown to accept it. You can try to find her but you'll be wasting manpower since she always has come back in one piece. Elijah said and proceeded to go back to bed.

We'll stay in her room till she comes back.

Valentina's POV:

I get to the place it's supposed to be and I see at least 50 people. I don't care enough to count. I go up to the platform. Everyone knows who I am, they just don't know I can kill them in a single punch.

This super buff, fucking 6'6 tall guy walks yo. I guess he will be my opponent. Well he sure knows how to use his muscles but, I know how to optimize the strength I have, using my mind.

_______________________________________

Remember to like, share and vote. I've been working on this as much as possible. :)

(845 words)